The Little THP Birdie Thread

When having a bad day, just look for a post by mikey. That cracked me up!

It's hard to believe but it's true. THP gets even better around the holidays!!

How can you not love THP, Best golf site bar none!

Wow, :clapp:

Don't be peeing in your pants cuzzing mikey! :bulgy-eyes: However with that said the 12 days of Christmas will definitely wet your drawers dude :blob:

Sweet! The Holiday Cheer last year was pretty damn awesome. I wonder what's in store for this year!?

And a THP BIRDIE in a pear tree!!

Gotta love that birdie!

Very exciting, can't wait for THP Christmas time

Just hearing about this 12doc gave me tingles. This must be the making of the celebratory symbol. Exciting

hahaha, this made me laugh
He was funny wasn't he :laughing:

yall gonna have to stop, yur killin me over here, my sides a bustin'

When having a bad day, just look for a post by mikey. That cracked me up!
HEHEHEHEE Lovin it ! :giggle:

It's hard to believe but it's true. THP gets even better around the holidays!!
OK, I believe you, gonna be hard to believe that it's gonna get EVEN BETTER !!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO ! :egyptian:

This year is going to be awesome. I hear THP is giving away 12 belly putters.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is awesome

I love the 12 days of Christmas. I got an awesome set of Wilson/Staff travel gear last year. That little birdie is the absolute most generous birdie that has every lived. I may bring a nice can of worms down to THP HQ just to show my appreciation

I love the 12 days of Christmas. I got an awesome set of Wilson/Staff travel gear last year. That little birdie is the absolute most generous birdie that has every lived. I may bring a nice can of worms down to THP HQ just to show my appreciation

Just make sure to drown them in Tequila first :act-up:

I'd like to see the formula that came up with 10 dozen balls being a season's worth :D Cool THP!!!!

I'd like to see the formula that came up with 10 dozen balls being a season's worth :D Cool THP!!!!

They think we're actually good at golf. :D

That is one generous birdie!

1 dozen per month with 2 months off for many due to winter.

Actually, I was the one who won that 2 years ago and after giving out a few here and there to friends, family and still more for a THP mini outing to try, they still lasted more than a year. It may have been a cool dozen boxes if I remember right back then. Talk about a kid in a candy store, boy was I excited.

The Christmas birdie is awesome. You guys that haven't experienced the 12 days of cheer, which seemed like a month long deal last year, are in a for an awesome treat.

The Christmas birdie is awesome. You guys that haven't experienced the 12 days of cheer, which seemed like a month long deal last year, are in a for an awesome treat.
Im surprised I never heard of this, that sounds awesome. THP, the gift that keeps on giving!

Wow, new member here. This site just keeps getting better and better.

Back