the members of THP are just unbelievable

bogey_russ

outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
if THP were a private club and the dues were expensive... it would be well worth the membership fees...
the quality of the members in the forum are incredible...
i would drop everything i had scheduled just to be able to play a round with any of them... what makes it so special is that ive never even met anyone of you and still feel that strongly about it...
from members entering contests and donating the prizes to just the overall attitude of everyone posting is amazing to me...

tcalloway1 is just another example of THP members going out of their way for other members...
i mentioned in a thread something about brush t's and how the prices over here rose to $10 and i was pleasantly surprised with a pm saying it would be no problem for him to mail me a few... amazing

i cant find the words to say how great this forum is :bananadance:

i guess the whole point of this thread is to publicly thank a great guy (tcalloway1) and to generally say there are many great ppl in this forum and im proud to be a member

There ARE great people here :clapp:

I like the fact that these threads are VERY VERY common!

+1,000,000

Kudos to you TC!

You are trying to make me cry in the middle of the day aren't you? I second your opinion on the kind of guy TCalloway is and am honored to call him a friend. This is a beautiful post and I couldn't agree more, we have some of the best members on the web. Thank you Bogey_Russ :smile:

if THP were a private club and the dues were expensive... it would be well worth the membership fees...
the quality of the members in the forum are incredible...
i would drop everything i had scheduled just to be able to play a round with any of them... what makes it so special is that ive never even met anyone of you and still feel that strongly about it...
from members entering contests and donating the prizes to just the overall attitude of everyone posting is amazing to me...

tcalloway1 is just another example of THP members going out of their way for other members...
i mentioned in a thread something about brush t's and how the prices over here rose to $10 and i was pleasantly surprised with a pm saying it would be no problem for him to mail me a few... amazing

i cant find the words to say how great this forum is :bananadance:

i guess the whole point of this thread is to publicly thank a great guy (tcalloway1) and to generally say there are many great ppl in this forum and im proud to be a member

You do realize you have that ability in a few months. Drop everything you have and come on down to the THP Outing in the Fall. You will get to meet quite a few people from here and play some amazing golf courses.

You gotta watch TC bogey, he will probably want a beer or two from you if you make it to the outing...LOL ( just kidding)

the members of THP are just unbelievable

Well said bogey. TC is awesome and good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are trying to make me cry in the middle of the day aren't you? I second your opinion on the kind of guy TCalloway is and am honored to call him a friend. This is a beautiful post and I couldn't agree more, we have some of the best members on the web. Thank you Bogey_Russ :smile:

Such the emotionial one. :act-up: It is ok it is a good thing.

TC is a fantastic guy! He would give you the shirt off of his back.

geez russ, i just saw this and want to say thanks for the kind words. i think the brush tees down here are 2-3 dollars so it was my pleasure. damn dude, that meant a lot......thank you!!!

what can i say, this place is inspirational! look at what JB and GG do for us all the time, and look at setho, giving away something that i know he loves. you're right....you won't find better people anywhere, that's why i like it here so much.

geez russ, i just saw this and want to say thanks for the kind words. i think the brush tees down here are 2-3 dollars so it was my pleasure. damn dude, that meant a lot......thank you!!!

what can i say, this place is inspirational! look at what JB and GG do for us all the time, and look at setho, giving away something that i know he loves. you're right....you won't find better people anywhere, that's why i like it here so much.

And that right there is exactly why we are doing outings.

TC is a stand up guy and if you ever have the pleasure of meeting him in person you'll have a friend for life.

TC is a stand up guy and if you ever have the pleasure of meeting him in person you'll have a friend for life.

Agreed 100%

The nice thing is that I could say that about the entire group of guys that I met in FL.

damn TC...lay off the donuts...you're starting to look like john daly

thanks biggsy, i could say the same exact thing about yourself

Agreed 100%

The nice thing is that I could say that about the entire group of guys that I met in FL.

and you too hawk, you sly devil you! you'll always be a member of team chromax, and what you did for my brother was outstanding!

damn TC...lay off the donuts...you're starting to look like john daly

i'm not that fat................yet! nah, i don't do doughnuts, it's the beer that gets me!

I wholeheartedly agree with everything that bogey mentioned, well not specifically about TC, (but I do know he seems like a great guy) but about the members in general. I've met 2 now and both of the guys have been nothing short of awesome, very friendly and very fun to play golf with! I can't wait to meet more next week at the MW outing in Omaha!

Awesome gesture TC. I do enjoy everyone on this forum, and it feels like we are a family with a common interest. Cant wait to meet all of you someday!

Awesome gesture TC. I do enjoy everyone on this forum, and it feels like we are a family with a common interest. Cant wait to meet all of you someday!

and you have an awesome name sir!

Re: the members of THP are just unbelievable

Tc is a good guy and all but what's getting lost here in this mantastic love fest is the brusht' s and how they brought all this love to thp. Feel the brusht love!

In some seriousness awesome jester tc you are a man of the people. You get a full OEM stamp of approval for this.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

this is hands down the best golf related site on the internet just thru the quality of both the ppl that work on it and the members in the forum
You do realize you have that ability in a few months. Drop everything you have and come on down to the THP Outing in the Fall. You will get to meet quite a few people from here and play some amazing golf courses.
man i would do anything to go to the outting with my brothers... it looks like its set up to be an incredible one... the venue alone is well worth the trip let alone all the activities planned
You gotta watch TC bogey, he will probably want a beer or two from you if you make it to the outing...LOL ( just kidding)
rounds on me!

seriously man you are a class act like many ppl in here and hopefully i can return the karma if not to you than to another member in need... love this place
Tc is a good guy and all but what's getting lost here in this mantastic love fest is the brusht' s and how they brought all this love to thp. Feel the brusht love!

In some seriousness awesome jester tc you are a man of the people. You get a full OEM stamp of approval for this.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

brush t's baby! bring out the man-love... not the weird kind(seinfeld:not that theres anything wrong with that)

Back