The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Most of the coverage on the home page streaming will feature some great shots. However there is one bunker shot that was just put in there because the result is hysterical as our camera man almost got killed.

hahaha

So tell me Frank, when you positioned yourself on the green, do you account for the golfer...and his typical miss? :alien:

Tapping from my S3

Most of the coverage on the home page streaming will feature some great shots. However there is one bunker shot that was just put in there because the result is hysterical as our camera man almost got killed.

HAHA YES! So pumped for this

So tell me Frank, when you positioned yourself on the green, do you account for the golfer...and his typical miss? :alien:

Tapping from my S3
When it came to wedge shots, I began accounting for a miss as well as a good shot.

If the video highlights are half as good as the stories im sure we are all in for a big treat with this. Thanks for giving the rest of us a look at what surely is an amazing golf experience.

I just now am starting to notice what a great job most of the guys did with certain rules. Like keeping logos away, tucking in shirts, etc...There are a few that decided their hats were no longer needed I guess, but since we did not post that, we are letting it slide and including them.

The logo thing was hard. They are everywhere.

That's hilarious. I can't wait to see the guys hitting clutch shots and going HAM.

When it came to wedge shots, I began accounting for a miss as well as a good shot.

Did you eventually just stand behind and DTL of their shot where it was seemingly the safest?

I can honestly say that I think people are going to enjoy the coverage so much thanks to our volunteers. You will see every hole on the course, get course knowledge from our announcers, interviews and great golf shots. I expect Day 1 coverage to run for about 3 hours and you will get to see every MCer in action. You will get to see every close out interview. The emotions are high and low and the entire thing is awesome to put together.

I'm so jealous that you get to see it all. I swear I'd watch every second if I could.

I can honestly say that I think people are going to enjoy the coverage so much thanks to our volunteers. You will see every hole on the course, get course knowledge from our announcers, interviews and great golf shots. I expect Day 1 coverage to run for about 3 hours and you will get to see every MCer in action. You will get to see every close out interview. The emotions are high and low and the entire thing is awesome to put together.

Can't wait!!!

Sounds like it is all going to come together perfectly! I loved the post-round interviews, and everyone (for the most part) was great about doing them whether it was in victor or defeat.

sweet! can't wait to see it!

I'm so jealous that you get to see it all. I swear I'd watch every second if I could.

THP is full of surprises, you never know what you will get to see and when.

As long as it's not my approach shot for the final hole of our Saturday AM match, I'm up for some surprises.

THP is full of surprises, you never know what you will get to see and when.

Sounds like some good surprises are coming then!!!

I tried to stay in the shade as much as possible. It was hot and there would 20-30 minutes in between some groups.

Awesome, just reading that has me pumped even more for Monday to get here!

I tried to stay in the shade as much as possible. It was hot and there would 20-30 minutes in between some groups.

A 20-30 min wait between some groups? Wow.

I just now am starting to notice what a great job most of the guys did with certain rules. Like keeping logos away, tucking in shirts, etc...There are a few that decided their hats were no longer needed I guess, but since we did not post that, we are letting it slide and including them.

I left my hat off for a swing or two when I was using the cold wet towel to try and cool down, but I think I kept it on for the most part or else my dome would have fried

I can't prevent things from going on the forum but I would rather that last video not be up, thanks.

I can't prevent things from going on the forum but I would rather that last video be up, thanks.

Post edited. Sorry, Frank.

I am excited for the videos. We had a blast making them and I know there is some great shots out there.

I am compiling the coverage and just passed hole #9 and moving to the back side. 1 hour and 38 minutes for the front 9 on Monday. So expect about that same amount for the back 9 for those wanting to know how long coverage will last.

Back