The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

I can assure you that I am not one of those. silly slow players. Versace, not a slow player.

I hope that I fall into the "not a slow player" camp. I don't think we had a big problem on Sunday.

I think you guys are going to really like reliving some of these shots. It is very special to sit back and watch all of these again and know how much each person in this group means to you. We all fight like cats and dogs, but I know that anybody in this group that was involved would give the shirt off their back for their fellow competitor.

I'm working overnight on Sunday night, but I will stay up on Monday to watch all of the coverage. Tons of Mountain Dew FTW!

Continuing to edit and work on the morning 1st round coverage. Some random thoughts.

It is safe to say that if I ever see Cookie's swing on video again it will be too soon.
The amount of practice swings by some amazes me.
The amount of times some people knock the ball off the tee before hitting it equally amazing.
The amount of times some people take a full minute between getting to their ball and hitting it is crazy.
We had some on the clock just now and between practice swings and contact, over a full minute once having their club and setting to the ball.

We have some great stuff and are piecing it together to make it fun for everybody.

I kept up with JB's pace on Saturday, so I am pretty sure this isn't me. hehehe

I think you guys are going to really like reliving some of these shots. It is very special to sit back and watch all of these again and know how much each person in this group means to you. We all fight like cats and dogs, but I know that anybody in this group that was involved would give the shirt off their back for their fellow competitor.

This is a great post. Every bit of it. Definitely going to love reliving some of the shots hit, and see some from the other groups too. As for the bolded part, well, that's just what families do.

I hope the interesting shot to good shot ratio is in my favor during the coverage lol. I did hit some good ones that I want to see again. Also, a few that might give everybody else a smile.

Haha...you have more good than interesting by a large margin bro, but heres to hoping we both see more of the good than interesting.

It did, with some awesome commentary on it as well.

War Eagle commentary FTW! I think you might have yourself a career lined up in live action golf broadcasting brother.

I'm honest, so I think I borderline slower play. Currently trying to work on a few things to speed that up a little. I know I'm not the worst, but I do have a set routine for most shots. And yes, there is even a little waggle in my putting stroke.

Arydolphin = not slow! That guy is one smooth operator, let me tell you what...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see some promos.

War Eagle commentary FTW! I think you might have yourself a career lined up in live action golf broadcasting brother.

I'm honest, so I think I borderline slower play. Currently trying to work on a few things to speed that up a little. I know I'm not the worst, but I do have a set routine for most shots. And yes, there is even a little waggle in my putting stroke.

Arydolphin = not slow! That guy is one smooth operator, let me tell you what...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

If I take more time and think more about my shots, I hit worse shots, so I go the other way, just one practice swing and go.

I know I was getting hammered for slow play but I don't really see how I am. Maybe the video will show me

If I take more time and think more about my shots, I hit worse shots, so I go the other way, just one practice swing and go.

Best advice I got all weekend was from you.

I'm very proud of Team Hackers for getting the win, but I'm wondering if it's time for me to remove the banner from my signature just to shrink space when I post in the forums? How long should I keep it posted?

I hope the interesting shot to good shot ratio is in my favor during the coverage lol. I did hit some good ones that I want to see again. Also, a few that might give everybody else a smile.

I was thinking the same thing Hawk....I would love to see some of my shots again....but there are some of them that I would rather forget...LOL

I really hope the 35 ft down hill double breaker that I made in the Saturday afternoon match was on video...about half way to the hole I called it in...it was cool! But I can't remember if there was anybody filming or not.....after awhile you didn't notice them unless you were asked for an interview.

I'm very proud of Team Hackers for getting the win, but I'm wondering if it's time for me to remove the banner from my signature just to shrink space when I post in the forums? How long should I keep it posted?
You should definitely get rid of it.

:D

I know I was getting hammered for slow play but I don't really see how I am. Maybe the video will show me

With how many edits we have to do to your videos, it is unlikely to give you any real actual evidence of your game play. Plus your slowness does not come from the time of addressing the ball. You are usually still in the cart after others have teed off. Not going to be caught on camera. :D

With how many edits we have to do to your videos, it is unlikely to give you any real actual evidence of your game play. Plus your slowness does not come from the time of addressing the ball. You are usually still in the cart after others have teed off. Not going to be caught on camera. :D

Hahaha Chunky you make me laugh man. I don't think I'd be able to ever video you without fear of laughing during your backswing over and over

Im pretty excited for the Media Day promo's as well. Some of them were flat out amazing, some were hysterical (without trying to be). There are some outtakes that had me cracking up, some probably wont ever see the light of day, but I think I may have left a few on there to hopefully give JB and GG a laugh while they were working so hard to get this all done!

Im pretty excited for the Media Day promo's as well. Some of them were flat out amazing, some were hysterical (without trying to be). There are some outtakes that had me cracking up, some probably wont ever see the light of day, but I think I may have left a few on there to hopefully give JB and GG a laugh while they were working so hard to get this all done!

Yeah, I can't wait to see those...I saw some pretty good ones and some others that would be good for a blooper reel...."I was turdy seconds away from getting it"....LOL

Yeah, I can't wait to see those...I saw some pretty good ones and some others that would be good for a blooper reel...."I was turdy seconds away from getting it"....LOL
His were awesome!

His were awesome!

There was the one where he called himself a "misfit" and Wicked Cool Bearded Man and I started giggling on the side and it made him mess up...LOL...they were fun.

LOL. I do take my time from the cart

I gave bridgestone a nice promo

These were fun to film last year, the guys did well and some rocked it. I know they brought the thunder this year.

Most of the coverage on the home page streaming will feature some great shots. However there is one bunker shot that was just put in there because the result is hysterical as our camera man almost got killed.

Most of the coverage on the home page streaming will feature some great shots. However there is one bunker shot that was just put in there because the result is hysterical as our camera man almost got killed.
Awesome! I have nightmares of that shot.

Back