The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww it's getting fun in here now. These ol boys are duking it out like the Hatfields & McCoys :bicker::deadhorse:

Captain TC out playing golf again. Gotta love it.

I sent my putter order off to our Tour Rep today. Odyssey D.A.R.T. Mallet. This thing is the epitome of a solid putter. It just rolls putts directly online and smooth as could be. I cannot wait to get started with it!

Here are some sig pics for Team Paradise.

TaylorMadeMC.png

CallawayMC.png

Looks like there are a lot of odyssey darts going out to the Callaway staffers, very interesting. I rolled one today just to see and it was surprisingly nice. I would never have picked up that putter had you guys not talked about it.

I sent my putter order off to our Tour Rep today. Odyssey D.A.R.T. Mallet. This thing is the epitome of a solid putter. It just rolls putts directly online and smooth as could be. I cannot wait to get started with it!
P4B, you are going to be really happy with that putter. Good on you for going into this with an open mind.

I love how One-T is playing matches against better competition to push himself. Ole TC just keeps coasting along. One-T is going to surprise you guys, he's a player!

P4B, you are going to be really happy with that putter. Good on you for going into this with an open mind.
Plain and simple: it's all about what putter helps me make more putts. I was back and forth between the DART Mallet and the Blade, then rolled a Black Series Tour Design #2 and still came away more confident in those 10 footers with the DART Mallet. That insert is as good an insert as I've ever felt.

Plain and simple: it's all about what putter helps me make more putts. I was back and forth between the DART Mallet and the Blade, then rolled a Black Series Tour Design #2 and still came away more confident in those 10 footers with the DART Mallet. That insert is as good an insert as I've ever felt.
They don't mess around with their putters or inserts that's for sure. You could use a shovel for all I care, it's all about sinking those pressure putts buddy. I love the confidence and swagger!

One-t's tee shot on the par 4 11th! Drive for show baby!

aefcb472-2f02-4e57.jpg

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

One-t's tee shot on the par 4 11th! Drive for show baby!

aefcb472-2f02-4e57.jpg

Nice Shot 1T! Looks like TC may have lost a hole on that one

Of course now he has to putt it. I say we see a One-T version and we have a 3 putt par. :act-up:

That's all he does. Hopefully he still has some left in the tank come August.

All golf all the time bro. He's a machine.

Great choice man. I actually liked that one a lot more then the blade.

I'm liking your sig image SethO!

Is One-T gaming an orange ball?

Yeah they look good! You're awesome at what you do!

Thanks man. As I told Biggsy, if you guys want to use them, You can request any changes you want and I will even put your forum name on them if you like.

Thats awesome Seth. It hink they look fanastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man. As I told Biggsy, if you guys want to use them, You can request any changes you want and I will even put your forum name on them if you like.

My post marks the 4800th post on this great event. Salud! :drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back