The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for ignoring the thread, I was out on the range. Open air, off the grass...you know, real practice :act-up:

Oh you mean that real golf stuff? These guys dont know what that is AD. They either go out to eat too much, play in SIM's or live in some frozen tundra. Maybe next time you can take some pictures for these guys.

im not skurred.

Simulators mean nothing to me :)

Oh you mean that real golf stuff? These guys dont know what that is AD. They either go out to eat too much, play in SIM's or live in some frozen tundra. Maybe next time you can take some pictures for these guys.

Zing! OEM bringing the pain!

Yeah post up a video or a picture, you're always "talking" like you just got done playing or practicing, prove it.

You mean this isn't going to help my preparation for the Morgan Cup?
tiger-woods-12-masters-ss-01.jpg

Even though I live in a frozen tundra it still won't stop me from kicking your butt (or anyone on team hackers) all over the course. Just wait for the outing and I can show you how a real man hits a golf ball

Tappin to the oldies

So Im a bit confused on something. Is the Morgan Cup going to be Callaway VS TaylorMade or is there of combination of both brands comprised on each team (Hackers/Paradise)?

So Im a bit confused on something. Is the Morgan Cup going to be Callaway VS TaylorMade or is there of combination of both brands comprised on each team (Hackers/Paradise)?

there are 4 TM and 4 Callaway staffers on each team.

JB would it be possible to throw the names/staff members on the 1st post or link it to the article on the homepage?

Both teams have both brands. Its Team vs Team not brand vs brand.

It will not be Callaway vs. TaylorMade. Each team has 4 players sponsored by each company.

Each team has four staffers from each company.

Thought I'd say it once more.

Kevin

new to the site, all I can say is man Im jealous of those that are able to participate in this

I'm sitting here reading instructions again from my tour rep and I love this statement, "Putters will be built for each golfer in the tour department based on the information provided here."

I hate to sound like a broken record, but it's amazing the level of detail and attention that Callaway and Taylormade are putting into outfitting each of their staffers. They could have just as easily just given us off-the-shelf equipment. I can't wait to start practicing with the new putter.

You must be drinking the same spiked kool-aid your fearless and bearded leader is. You guys need to lay off the juice.

Each team has four staffers from each company.

Thought I'd say it once more.

Kevin

LOL, i like your humour - we're going to get along fine, even if you are playing for 2nd place.

I think that Team Paradise needs a nice little picture to go in their sig. I think I just might have to do that tomorrow.

Nice! Another video gamer posting irrelevant numbers. I'm 2 up ome one-t after 4!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice! Another video gamer posting irrelevant numbers. I'm 2 up ome one-t after 4!

I like how you keep on beating up on a guy with a higher handicap than you. Keep it up TC, I'm sure One-T is learning a lot from each of these matches and it may turn around to bite you in the end!

I like how you keep on beating up on a guy with a higher handicap than you. Keep it up TC, I'm sure One-T is learning a lot from each of these matches and it may turn around to bite you in the end!

He's hitting it great today. I like his preperation. I'd love for him to beat me dude, he's my brother!

You mean this isn't going to help my preparation for the Morgan Cup?
tiger-woods-12-masters-ss-01.jpg

Careful that is considered tissue material for a few of you guys.

And ranch??? Wasnt sure if it fit, but when in Rome.

I'm considering relocating east for some prep. Not sure Andrea would care for that idea but man it's dry out here in AZ!

And it might be the only way Tigger ever wins again too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back