The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Dude like TC said we are gonna be as ready as we are. No swing changes for this guy. I'll MST you into Canadian Ham.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ahem. Who said that?

Kevin

I'm not familiar with this person, but if he supports Team Paradise and belongs to three country clubs, he must be awesome. But not marcawesome.

Yep - jimjc will fit in quite well with you guys. You should send him a PM and offer a supporter tag. In all seriousness, see the Miyazaki shaft thread for the low down...not pretty.

I'm going to Golf Galaxy to buy 3 dozen Pentas. My daughter has also finally agreed to hit the R11 and the 2.0.

Kevin

Ahem. Who said that?

Kevin

Lol!! It's easy to get two classy, large and in charge lefties confused.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm not familiar with this person, but if he supports Team Paradise and belongs to three country clubs, he must be awesome. But not marcawesome.

Yeah, Jim does seem special enough to be a Team Paradise supporter. He will be 1000000% sure that you all will win, which will guarantee Team Hackers wins.

I'm going to Golf Galaxy to buy 3 dozen Pentas. My daughter has also finally agreed to hit the R11 and the 2.0.

Kevin

Have fun - I admire the golfing relationship you have with your daughter; VERY cool!! Hope to have something like that with one of my kids these days.

Yep - jimjc will fit in quite well with you guys. You should send him a PM and offer a supporter tag. In all seriousness, see the Miyazaki shaft thread for the low down...not pretty.

Maybe I'll check it out.

Kevin

How lucky is young Yoccos to be the protege of two such mentors?

Kevin

Kevin

Yeah, DD and I are really appreciative of how much you two are confusing poor TMex. Really look forward to him hitting that first tee shot lefty.

Kevin reminded me, I'm headed to the golf store tomorrow to get 3 dozen Pentas, my current supply is running low. I also snagged 2 adidas shirts in an online sale today, have to support my sponsor!

Kevin

He just went from @marcawesome to @reallymarcawesome.

Kevin

Kevin reminded me, I'm headed to the golf store tomorrow to get 3 dozen Pentas, my current supply is running low. I also snagged 2 adidas shirts in an online sale today, have to support my sponsor!

You paradisians sure do run through a lot of golf balls. Try keeping them out of the woods and you might save a few bucks.

Haha, thats the rumor.. I don't plan on making any changes to the old driver swing. I like it just fine. Burritos and Horchata.
Dude, I heard you could hit it a long way. So long that you're going to leave me flip wedges into all the par fours. So long you can tame any golf course, no matter the rating/slope.

And eat burritos while you do it.

Kevin

Wait, wasn;t it TC??? He said if you werent ready by now... Don't worry though, I'm still a range rat. I just don't plan on making any changes. Just not lose any more balls haha.

Ahem. Who said that?

Kevin

This is true. I'm having a hard time functioning. I even said something about Canadian Ham to Coolbreeze.

You paradisians sure do run through a lot of golf balls. Try keeping them out of the woods and you might save a few bucks.

No kidding, I would suggest hitting up Knetgolf for some recycled ones if you're going through them by the dozen. Of course, all the ones you guys are losing may be keeping their prices down for the rest of us.

You should. Ask Hawk, you can look in the middle of the fairway on your way to the OOB markers.
Yeah, DD and I are really appreciative of how much you two are confusing poor TMex. Really look forward to him hitting that first tee shot lefty.

KAACHINGO! I'm thinking of going by TMex or Marcawesome now. Can I change my forum name? haha.

He just went from @marcawesome to @reallymarcawesome.

Actually, that's two questions and a statement with pi$$poor punctuation. Who won what round? If you're referring to my last round with Yorkem, I can't say for sure... He has the card! But I'm pretty sure I took him in our first two meetings, and "he says" we were even before he stubbed his poor little toe, so we'll never know who won the last. He and I are close in HC, but seriously I have way more game than that bald-headed yankee. I know he's your boss and all so you CAN'T agree with me... But really?

Based on the scores I remember, plus a couple strokes cuz' he hurt his poor little toe... I'll give him 4 strokes. Your braggadocios statement of handing me me ass even if you took 50 putts was giving me 20+ strokes. That's just plain silly, but I will gladly admit to you being 10 strokes better than me.

So, there you have it... I'll give Piggy 4, you're giving me 10 (which still seems to much). Let's see what One-T has to say about it all.

I'm out for this weekend. Just got an invite down to the Pinehurst area, and I cannot pass it up. But, as soon as I get back from vacation we will get this battle going!

You should. Ask Hawk, you can look in the middle of the fairway on your way to the OOB markers.

KAACHINGO! I'm thinking of going by TMex or Marcawesome now. Can I change my forum name? haha.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm starting to get the driver really dialed in. Those shots I was losing way right are now slightly right. I hear AD is a fairway finding machine as well. So, chances are there will be at least one ball in the short stuff. You and Chuck E. Cheese are going to have a battle on your hands, friendo.

When you play as much golf as we do, stuff happens. Plus, the last time I bought some Pentas was over the winter, time to refresh the stock and throw the old ones in the shag bag.

lol @ DirtyDawg calling Esox chucky cheese! Love it.

Is that what AD's been saying? If so, I must've missed it because I swore that's not what he said. But I miss a lot of things that pertain to things that aren't awesome. I'm not gonna worry about what y'all find or don't find. Not going to impact me one bit. I've got Hawk like focus on things that actually matter.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm starting to get the driver really dialed in. Those shots I was losing way right are now slightly right. I hear AD is a fairway finding machine as well. So, chances are there will be at least one ball in the short stuff. You and Chuck E. Cheese are going to have a battle on your hands, friendo.

When you play as much golf as we do, stuff happens. Plus, the last time I bought some Pentas was over the winter, time to refresh the stock and throw the old ones in the shag bag.

Making 9 dozen Pentas last you three months on a round a week isn't anything to be proud of. Your poor shag bag is full of cartpath burned Pentas that are just begging for a Hacker to hit finally hit them pure.

Making 9 dozen Pentas last you three months on a round a week isn't anything to be proud of. Your poor shag bag is full of cartpath burned Pentas that are just begging for a Hacker to hit finally hit them pure.

At least I don't have to use a golf ball that looks like a disco ball to find my ball on the course.

Is that what AD's been saying? If so, I must've missed it because I swore that's not what he said. But I miss a lot of things that pertain to things that aren't awesome. I'm not gonna worry about what y'all find or don't find. Not going to impact me one bit. I've got Hawk like focus on things that actually matter.

AD is a fairway finding machine? That's news to me....apparently, it's news to him as well. He said this a few days ago.

He'll get it worked out. New drivers sometimes take a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back