The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say the word toe jam!

Easy to say when you always keep the card... Yeah I think I was up by 5 strokes or so!

Dude you held honors most of the day, but it was because we were staying even and you smoked me on 10 and 11, but I came back strong. We will pick this up this weekend for sure.

RadRob dropping some serious knowledge on that first match prediction, nicely done!!!

Who??? This guy is so new he doesn't realize who he is supporting. Glad he is supporting someone, but a bad move this early in your THP life.

Hahahahahahahaha@ toe jam

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Stay out of this Overton. You will get your shot when you come to G'boro next.

Man One-T. Yorkem is calling you out.

Dude you held honors most of the day, but it was because we were staying even and you smoked me on 10 and 11, but I came back strong. We will pick this up this weekend for sure.

Who??? This guy is so new he doesn't realize who he is supporting. Glad he is supporting someone, but a bad move this early in your THP life.

Stay out of this Overton. You will get your shot when you come to G'boro next.

Just like a Hacker... Golly I was doing really swell until you kicked my arse! I'm sure we'll read a bunch of that from Team Hackers after the event.

Man One-T. Yorkem is calling you out.

Come on over to Raleigh One-T. You and I can take on CL and Little Piggy. I'm sure you won't need my assistance to take both of them down by yourself, but CL is on the record giving me a BUNCH of strokes so it could just be a nice relaxing round slapping around the Hackers supporters.

Yes please. I will slap you both around. Should be very relaxing for you. It would be over by the 12th hole

It has been a little nuts around here. How do you like your team mate CG13 selling you down the street like that on your match? He'll probably reason with you like a true OSU fan trying to explain last season... like it never happened.

I'm not worried about CG13s write-up...it would have sounded really arrogant to guarantee 4 wins, so he was throwing TP a bone since he's not seen me or DD play.

I did learn a new strategy for messing with Esox today though. About three or four holes in, I'm going to mention the word "Brat" and he's going to get all distracted in Forrest Gump fashion..."Well, there's plain Brats, Brats bathed in Beer, Brat Kabobs, Brat Stew..."

Every Wisconsinite has the same weakness.

I'm not worried about CG13s write-up...it would have sounded really arrogant to guarantee 4 wins, so he was throwing TP a bone since he's not seen me or DD play.

I did learn a new strategy for messing with Esox today though. About three or four holes in, I'm going to mention the word "Brat" and he's going to get all distracted in Forrest Gump fashion..."Well, there's plain Brats, Brats bathed in Beer, Brat Kabobs, Brat Stew..."

LOL @ the Bubba reference. Unfortunately they might have to send you running home like Jenny though.

Yes please. I will slap you both around. Should be very relaxing for you. It would be over by the 12th hole

Wow you give you and Little Piggy an awful lot of credit. The whole round would be relaxing for me as I watched you THREE-putt every green while One-T dismantled what little confidence you have in the rest of your game. Piggies, piggy is still so tender, he'll have a hard time keeping up, so I'll even give him a few strokes to keep it interesting.

Waddaya say One-T?

Lol! I love it. Exactly I've only seen half the Morgan cuppers in person so it's objective that's all.

Hey AD, did you every canoe the rapids of the Brule river? Drink an ice cold Point beer while an enjoying a fresh caught walleyed Pike? There is more to Wisconsin than brats. :)

You know what they say.....ignorance is bliss.

Wow you give you and Little Piggy an awful lot of credit. The whole round would be relaxing for me as I watched you THREE-putt every green while One-T dismantled what little confidence you have in the rest of your game. Piggies, piggy is still so tender, he'll have a hard time keeping up, so I'll even give him a few strokes to keep it interesting.

Waddaya say One-T?

I have one question for you? Who won the round? As for me and One-T not really sure how beating him has dismantled my confidence. In fact my last round has me quite confident. But hey since you took the strokes my big mouth gave you how many are you giving Yorkem?

Hey AD, did you every canoe the rapids of the Brule river? Drink an ice cold Point beer while an enjoying a fresh caught walleyed Pike? There is more to Wisconsin than brats. :)

No, I only stayed June-August...I was what they call "Smart".

JRod@530CST checking in....

I absolutely LOVE the support this event is getting from everyone. Yoiu guys are just as important, if not more, than the participants themselves! Please make sure you hit up TMaG, Callaway, and Reunion on Facebook as well. Kinda strange an entire day almost with no feelings hurt.

Look at you guys know something about WI. Sean, buddy, just call them walleyes. A pike is a northern. They're terrible eating compared to a walleye, though some might disagree.

I don't canoe, myself, too much work, but have two buddies that did the Brule a number of times. That includes the camping such a trip requires. I also don't camp. Too far from the nearest ice machine.

But I have eaten a lot of walleyes and consumed countless Point beers.

That's when you canoe the Brule river, drink Point beer, and eat fresh caught Walleyed Pike...

Yeah, I was busy seeing three seasons flash by before my eyes over only three months...winter returned the week after I left :)

I absolutely LOVE the support this event is getting from everyone. Yoiu guys are just as important, if not more, than the participants themselves! Please make sure you hit up TMaG, Callaway, and Reunion on Facebook as well. Kinda strange an entire day almost with no feelings hurt.

CST might confuse me more than MST, so what day of the week is it there?

The night is young JRod. We still have 3 hours until the brohug bell rings.

CST might confuse me more than MST, so what day of the week is it there?

That's easy... EST - 1 = CST

MST is like a calculus equation. You have to figure out the cosine variable multiplied by... you get my drift.

Kinda strange an entire day almost with no feelings hurt.

Well, somebody called me a newbie. :eek:k: Am I supposed to :quiet:

Sorry, too late (evil laugh).

Monday I believe, but they are all the same. Only thing on my mind is August 19!!!!

I like August 18th as well...thats when I leave the kids at the grandparents.

The night is young JRod. We still have 3 hours until the brohug bell rings.

That's easy... EST - 1 = CST

MST is like a calculus equation. You have to figure out the cosine variable multiplied by... you get my drift.

Spank bringing the....I don't know what he's bringing

Spank bringing the....I don't know what he's bringing

He brings Spanks. Every time I went to hit and got in my stance at the outing, I got a hard spank on the ass. He said it was for the good of the outing though so I let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back