The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased plane tickets. I will officially be attending the Morgan Cup!

Dude, that's awesome...so glad you're going to be able to make it.

This thread is getting me all messed up, I went up and bro hugged some lady at the Grocery Store last night. I thought I heard her say "Morgan Cup Team Hackers" but it turns out she was talking to her daughter "Morgan" about a hacksaw. She didn't appreciate the bro hug one bit. Stepped back and floored me with a roundhouse kick to the jaw...pretty mobile for an older lady!

LOL, this is the best post you've had on THp!

This thread is getting me all messed up, I went up and bro hugged some lady at the Grocery Store last night. I thought I heard her say "Morgan Cup Team Hackers" but it turns out she was talking to her daughter "Morgan" about a hacksaw. She didn't appreciate the bro hug one bit. Stepped back and floored me with a roundhouse kick to the jaw...pretty mobile for an older lady!

LOL, this is the best post you've had on THp!

Maybe she thought you were TC and was part of Esox's entourage?

I didnt mean to infer one side was treated better than the other, more interested in how it would alter practice / prep & what type of jump it would be from current equipment. I agree it will come down to nerves. Wish I could work this into my August work travel, but will be attending a golf weekend with my father in law (rather be in Orlando).

I sent some emails to Golf Channel, I really hope they can get behind this on some level. I fear they will think its a competing event with their Am Tour, but hope they can see it from the side of how social media is changing the golf landscape.

I do respect the fool though, as I do all my opponents in The Morgan Cup. DD's no fool though, he's just a guy driving a tractor and playing to his handicap....can't disrespect that.

Was a 62 with the hcap. GHIN is at 9.1 currently. I'm in the tractor right now, too. I hope we play for singles. I can't wait to hear "great shot DD" in that Fargo accent all day. Just speak a little slower so the microphone on the camera picks it up. We wouldn't want THP to have to hire a teleprompter.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

Was a 62 with the hcap. GHIN is at 9.1 currently. I'm in the tractor right now, too. I hope we play for singles. I can't wait to hear "great shot DD" in that Fargo accent all day. Just speak a little slower so the microphone on the camera picks it up. We wouldn't want THP to have to hire a teleprompter.

Ooooh. Tractor trash talk! Love it, DD! Is that allowed?

Awesome Setho. Look forward to seeing you there.

is posting while driving a tractor legal? I like your style

I am so very excited to be attending! I will get to see all this action first hand!

Are you sure that's a real "tractor" or do you just dangle a carrot in front of CG13 and let him do all the mowing?

Great round buddy, that is really solid. I hope we play each other too, then I can say I beat a dude who can break par from a tractor!

Are you sure that's a real "tractor" or do you just dangle a carrot in front of CG13 and let him do all the mowing?

The bird FTW. Keeps the strong talk going 2 days in a row.

Great round buddy, that is really solid. I hope we play each other too, then I can say I beat a dude who can break par from a tractor!

Hahaha, that was a good one.

Awesome news! Looking forward to meeting you in August.

This made me laugh out loud. I was getting my car worked on when I read it the first time, everyone in the shop looked at me funny after that.

Like Ddec said, is that legal to be on a tractor and post? If it is, I'm impressed by the multitasking.

Haha, I'm just starting to embrace this trash talk and now people are trying to say they're done! Figures I'm a little slow to the party.

I'll tenatively join in. Give a little while to get prepared.

I think it's legal. Haven't been stopped yet...

Haha, I'm just starting to embrace this trash talk and now people are trying to say they're done! Figures I'm a little slow to the party.

Thats ok buddy, you're slow in all things, not like us Canadians, who are on top of everything as it comes. So when is the signup for the Morgan Cup? I need to take the time off work to send in my fax from the general store.

Thats ok buddy, you're slow in all things, not like us Canadians, who are on top of everything as it comes. So when is the signup for the Morgan Cup? I need to take the time off work to send in my fax from the general store.
Faxing in your entry...wow, you're cutting edge! I have my envelope already addressed, stamped and ready to mail the second they open this baby up.

I'll try not to get hands shaking angry this time too, can't guarantee anything though. You know I'm good at flying off the handle.

You are showing far less emotion lately, which is really good. Nothing lames this thread up more than emotion. Well, aside from the team paradise daisy chain that occurs on a nighly basis. Still, you have seemed to found your niche by copying the youtube/google images technique and it's working pretty well for you.

You are showing far less emotion lately, which is really good. Nothing lames this thread up more than emotion. Well, aside from the team paradise daisy chain that occurs on a nighly basis. Still, you have seemed to found your niche by copying the youtube/google images technique and it's working pretty well for you.
Seems like the emotion has shifted to the other team to be honest, not all of them...but certain members. Yeah taking the McCook approach has gotten me a little more free flowing with what I'm finding. JB is right, there's so much that could be said about everyone involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back