The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that blackberry has pushed out tapatalk, now we get to find out who DD is.

You are showing far less emotion lately, which is really good. Nothing lames this thread up more than emotion. Well, aside from the team paradise daisy chain that occurs on a nighly basis. Still, you have seemed to found your niche by copying the youtube/google images technique and it's working pretty well for you.

I'm just so damn excited for this event I just end up weeping in the strangest places, and shooting random Morgan Cup words during meetings.

"So, this year our Capital Budget is going to be..." - President of company
" REUNION!!!!" - Coolbreeze
"Ummmm ok moving on, we have 450 sites across North America that need..." - President of Company
"TAYLORMADE!" - Coolbreeze
"OK, can we talk to someone else please this guy is sort of..." - President of Company
" PARADISE SUCKS!" - Coolbreeze

I'm just so damn excited for this event I just end up weeping in the strangest places, and shooting random Morgan Cup words during meetings.

"So, this year our Capital Budget is going to be..." - President of company
" REUNION!!!!" - Coolbreeze
"Ummmm ok moving on, we have 450 sites across North America that need..." - President of Company
"TAYLORMADE!" - Coolbreeze
"OK, can we talk to someone else please this guy is sort of..." - President of Company
" PARADISE SUCKS!" - Coolbreeze

you have been diagnosed with Morgan Cup Tourette Syndrome

Seems like the emotion has shifted to the other team to be honest, not all of them...but certain members. Yeah taking the McCook approach has gotten me a little more free flowing with what I'm finding. JB is right, there's so much that could be said about everyone involved!

Fact. I was trying to name the all the guys in the MC the other night and couldn't do it. I co-wrote two articles about it too. haha

However, I didn't forget you. Who could forget Barney's slow cousin that hits a curveball and calls it straight. You are like the Chicago Cubs of the Morgan Cup. Of course everybody loves you and your team.

I'm glad that blackberry has pushed out tapatalk, now we get to find out who DD is.

Haha, I love the new TT. The beta version kept crashing on me, but the new version works great. Time to get with the Droid/iPhone program though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

lol @ the Chicago Cubs of the Morgan Cup. Nice.

Fact. I was trying to name the all the guys in the MC the other night and couldn't do it. I co-wrote two articles about it too. haha

Interesting.

However, I didn't forget you. Who could forget Barney's slow cousin that hits a curveball and calls it straight. You are like the Chicago Cubs of the Morgan Cup. Of course everybody loves you and your team.

Interesting.

We need to help out then, I'm coolbreeze, I don't post here often at all!

Interesting.

That wasn't the word I used!

Jake has the billy goat curse and it's not getting lifted any time soon. All of his loser lovers will be crying again when he sends a couple tee shots OB with his dead straight drives.

You sure? I proofread it and saw all 11 names...or was it 12? :D

That wasn't the word I used!

Jake has the billy goat curse and it's not getting lifted any time soon. All of his loser lovers will be crying again when he sends a couple tee shots OB with his dead straight drives.

I thought AD was the only one who hit dead straight drives?

Looking to get back into the swing of things today with my irons. Taking a few days off trying to rest. Should be good practice and ready to floor Team Hackers come August. Can't wait for the rest of the gear to arrive.

Took a different but comfortable route with my wedge order.

Do we really need to bring the Cubs into this?

I thought AD was the only one who hit dead straight drives?

Have you played with my friend Jake? He hits the straightest power slice I've ever seen. He's also excellent at determining whether or not an animal is a statue or actually living.

Looking to get back into the swing of things today with my irons. Taking a few days off trying to rest. Should be good practice and ready to floor Team Hackers come August. Can't wait for the rest of the gear to arrive.

Took a different but comfortable route with my wedge order.

Do we really need to bring the Cubs into this?

Ironically, I am a fan of the Cubs. Just not their Morgan Cup farm club.

Have you played with my friend Jake? He hits the straightest power slice I've ever seen. He's also excellent at determining whether or not an animal is a statue or actually living.

I did see him hit a straight ball on number 1 on the squire in 1 attempt, which better than other guys I saw on the tee that morning:alien:

In fairness to my fargonian friend, these things looked real!
PGAnational038.jpg

Not going to lie. That stings a bit.

Posted via Tapatalk

The Morgan Cup.

Think about it.

Kevin

Hi, I'm biggsy and I'm a MorgaHolic with a slight case of THPitis. I caught the bug a long time ago.

Guys/Gals just in case you are on the fence. Take a look at DDec's distances:

Driver: 325
3W: 280
5w 260
3i 240
4i 220
5i 200
6i 190
7i 180
8i 170
9i 160
PW 150
AW: 135
56: 125
60: 110

I'm a serious golfer:alien:

First of all Hawk, nice analogy with the Cubs of the Morgan Cup, but who doesn't love the Cubs and everything that they're about? They sell out everyday, their bleachers are full of drunk hipsters with hot girlfriends and the stadium is stuff of legends. They'll win it soon, just like Team Paradise will win the Morgan Cup soon.....really soon in fact.

And don't be mocking my Bubba Cut pull slice that I have perfected either! And, for the record those damn decoys did look real in that lake, talk about pressure teeing off that hole, I thought I was going to be attacked by a HUGE.....what was that thing anyway?

Guys/Gals just in case you are on the fence. Take a look at DDec's distances:

that's what happens when you throw Callaway gear in the bag man. Razr Hawk is king of distance.

You have been hilarious dude. Really hoping we get some time on the course together at the MC. I think we could be lethal with you carrying my game around the whole time!

First of all Hawk, nice analogy with the Cubs of the Morgan Cup, but who doesn't love the Cubs and everything that they're about? They sell out everyday, their bleachers are full of drunk hipsters with hot girlfriends and the stadium is stuff of legends. They'll win it soon, just like Team Paradise will win the Morgan Cup soon.....really soon in fact.

And don't be mocking my Bubba Cut pull slice that I have perfected either! And, for the record those damn decoys did look real in that lake, talk about pressure teeing off that hole, I thought I was going to be attacked by a HUGE.....what was that thing anyway?

It is my friend. King of distance, forgiveness and accuracy. I took the Razr X challenge and was blown away.

that's what happens when you throw Callaway gear in the bag man. Razr Hawk is king of distance.

That was a hilarious retort hahaha. Not surprised that the hipsters would love team paradise. Maybe you all can drink some PBR and wear tight jeans together after your crushing loss next month? No pictures. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back