The Movie Review Thread

Saw Project X last night at a neighbors place last night....much better and funnier than I thought it'd be

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Saw Project X last night at a neighbors place last night....much better and funnier than I thought it'd be

Interesting, I had written it off as a failure. Maybe I will give it a watch now

We watched the Sitter that starred the fat Jonah Hill. Terrible movie that wasn't all that funny. It was hard to sit through it was so bad.

Interesting, I had written it off as a failure. Maybe I will give it a watch now

Do it. I'm going to watch it again....can't believe I just said that haha

Project X was awesome. I had to watch it a 2nd time too. Loved that movie.

We watched the Sitter that starred the fat Jonah Hill. Terrible movie that wasn't all that funny. It was hard to sit through it was so bad.
I thought it was kinda funny. Reminded me of Adventures in Babysitterland from back in the day.
Do it. I'm going to watch it again....can't believe I just said that haha

Giving it a second viewing? Impressive.

Did anyone see that movie That's my Boy? Or something like that. With Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg. It had lots of commercials then hit theatres and they disappeared. I'm guessing it bombed.

Now a really funny movie that completely caught me by surprise was 21 Jump Street. It was much different then I expected it to be, as in it was funny and has NOTHING to do with the show from back whenever. Very funny movie.

Now a really funny movie that completely caught me by surprise was 21 Jump Street. It was much different then I expected it to be, as in it was funny and has NOTHING to do with the show from back whenever. Very funny movie.

I wish I thought that was funnier. A few very good scenes, but otherwise I thought it was meh.

We liked that one too. I loved the show back in the day, and it was nice to see the two cameos even though Grieco was not there, but it was different and still good.

I thought 21 Jump Street was pretty funny as well.

We liked that one too. I loved the show back in the day, and it was nice to see the two cameos even though Grieco was not there, but it was different and still good.

The cameo was awesome. We both did a double take "Is that Johnny Dep??" haha Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum were actually very good together too.

I hope Spielberg and Co. can pull this off. It has great potential.

Where are the vampires?

Nate thanks for posting, I want to see this movie. It looks great!

I have a feeling I will really like that movie, and be really annoyed by that movie at the same time.

Glory was the last Civil War movie that I really remember being great. That movie really left an impression on me when I first saw it. I hope this one does the same.

Glory was the last Civil War movie that I really remember being great. That movie really left an impression on me when I first saw it. I hope this one does the same.

I really liked Gettysburg as well as God's and General's.

I have nowhere to watch a movie in 70MM but this was posted on my poker forum and looks visually amazing. Thought I'd share here if anyone had access to a 70MM viewing:

We watched Prometheus last night in our hotel. I thought it was pretty cool, but expected more gyro sandwiches.

Kevin

Back