The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it! Wearing it to my fantasy draft this Saturday!
I really wish you would have bought it. That's hysterical.

#PrincessProblems

Love when a player who was cut leaves a city in a classy way.
1005811_10151802433430659_288876272_n.jpg

Rian is a class act. He's gonna do well in Tampa.

mu2ehena.jpg

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching Pats-Lions, the Pats have 4 turnovers in the first 20 minutes of the game. 3 fumbles, along with 1 INT thrown by Brady. I bet they are happy that this isn't the regular season. Lions are winning 13-0 even without Calvin Johnson playing.

I'm watching Pats-Lions, the Pats have 4 turnovers in the first 20 minutes of the game. 3 fumbles, along with 1 INT thrown by Brady. I bet they are happy that this isn't the regular season. Lions are winning 13-0 even without Calvin Johnson playing.

I think the Ravens Carolina game might have been worse, what was it? 2 Pick 6s for Carolina, a fumble recovery for a TD, and Kuechly probably would have had a 3rd pick 6 if he didn't slip trying to get past Flacco. That Carolina D was just nasty, Flacco didn't have time to breath at all.

Did Tebow play last night? It doesn't look like it.

Did Tebow play last night? It doesn't look like it.

He didn't. Brady played into the 3rd quarter, then Mallett finished up.

I didn't see any of the game, how did Reggie Bush do? I am so interested to see how he does with the Lions this year. I think he is going to do really well.

I didn't see any of the game, how did Reggie Bush do? I am so interested to see how he does with the Lions this year. I think he is going to do really well.

Looking at the stats he didn't do crap on the ground, but caught 5 passes for 100 yards.

Anyone else notice on espn Rex Ryan says the jets will have a top 5 defense. And cromartie backs him up haha

Not the way the Jags starters shredded them last week. Without their #1 receiver or right tackle.

If Blaine Gabbert goes 13-16 for 165 yds and a TD in one quarter against you, top 5 seems a little... ambitious.

He wasn't very good running the ball (nobody on the Lions was, for that matter), but he caught a lot of passes out of the backfield. He took one screen pass and ran for about 60 yards after catching the pass. Basically they used him a lot to catch the ball coming out of the backfield, which is what I wished the Dolphins had done with him last year. I think that he might not have great rushing yardage this year, but he'll catch a lot of passes. I would imagine he'd have even more space to work in when Calvin Johnson actually plays and the coverages slide over towards Johnson.

He wasn't very good running the ball (nobody on the Lions was, for that matter), but he caught a lot of passes out of the backfield. He took one screen pass and ran for about 60 yards after catching the pass. Basically they used him a lot to catch the ball coming out of the backfield, which is what I wished the Dolphins had done with him last year. I think that he might not have great rushing yardage this year, but he'll catch a lot of passes. I would imagine he'd have even more space to work in when Calvin Johnson actually plays and the coverages slide over towards Johnson.

That's my feeling as well. Good for a PPR league, perhaps, and as a flex, not a starting RB that's going to get a lot of ground yards or TD at the goal line.

Besides the screen pass I thought the most telling part of his impact potential was the fake to him which froze the LB and left Scheffler wide open in the end zone. Last year nobody would have bit on a fake down there and they’d have three guys covering CJ.

Anybody remember these? These were/are great! I guess they had some type of company wide meeting thing at my wife's company, and the guy running it played this.

[video=youtube_share;RzToNo7A-94]http://youtu.be/RzToNo7A-94[/video]

TERRY TATE! I loved these

Bears are looking good or Raiders are a mess.

Bears are looking good or Raiders are a mess.

Maybe both, but the Raiders are certainly a bottom feeder this year.

Maybe both, but the Raiders are certainly a bottom feeder this year.

You spelled every year wrong

Hmm...google met with nfl this week...part of discussions were the rights to the nfl ticket package which expires with direct tv after 2014.

I love the sound of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back