The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the first 5 weeks were the aberration and week 6 was the real Packers D

I chose my fantasy D this week *because* they were playing manning. Something that would seem absolutely nuts a couple years ago.

Quoting myself because I look like an idiot. Should have realized the GB defense has made its hay for me this year with sacks, and Manning is as good as anyone getting the ball out.

Great start forDenver so far.

Packers offense can't stay on the field. Nothing is getting completed downfield. This offense looks slow.

Do the packers realize the game started ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just so surprised people thought he was going to do anything more than what he has done so far this year.

In the second half of 2014 he had 1,091 total yards and 10 TD's. Everyone was riding him high and why wouldn't they??

In the second half of 2014 he had 1,091 total yards and 10 TD's. Everyone was riding him high and why wouldn't they??

Not everyone.

Anderson with a few nice runs to start this drive. Maybe he just can't do anything until this time of year.

Not everyone.

The guy that has really disappointed me has been Alfred Morris....What a bust this year!!

I am just so surprised people thought he was going to do anything more than what he has done so far this year.

Well the end of his 2014 season was all starish. Thought he was ready to continue that.

Interesting call

I was reading a lot about him during the off season and several experts said people were buying him waaay too high. They were right.

I got him in the 2nd round. Should have got him in the 7th round. Oh well.

Demarcus Ware is still an animal

Fat Eddy Gon Eat

Colinsworth said hes 240+

"Eggs&gravy" Eddie lacy.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Denver's pass rush is really fast.

Packers with that Eddie Lacy fumble:

Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

Word is Bell is out for the year. Torn MCL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back