The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid people make her tired.

44cf65e5-72f5-a516.jpg

44cf65e5-730f-be7d.jpg

She is snoring so loud I can hear her over the TV and she is on the other side of the couch. I think she has a little cold. Her little nose has been running the past few days. Plus she is a sleepy girl because the thunder storm last night scared her and she was up all night pacing the room.

Nah, I just moved him outta the way. I'm waiting on my python for the strap. Thought I had one a few weeks ago but the car behind me shredded her.

Whoa! Did you get him? That would make for a nice belt strap.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

I get my posting on the run

It's more work, but that's because I basically jack around all day in the current one. It's not just the money, but the experience for the future and it gets me into programming without going to school for it. I'm pretty much LUCKY AS HELL.

Sweet deal man! Ya gotta love taking opportunity as it comes!

It's more work, but that's because I basically jack around all day in the current one. It's not just the money, but the experience for the future and it gets me into programming without going to school for it. I'm pretty much LUCKY AS HELL.

Good for you Hawk, you deserve it!

Snow. And not even very much. It snows here every year and people still act like idiots and morons and still dont know how to drive in it. One person acting like the roads are dry and practically on my bumper. Then theres the ever cautious driver doing 25 MPH below the speed limit on roads that are obviously WET not icey or snowy. Why cant people drive? So many people would flunk a driving test if they had to take one right now. All this and we have a few INCHES of snow. Rolls eyes

Snow. And not even very much. It snows here every year and people still act like idiots and morons and still dont know how to drive in it. One person acting like the roads are dry and practically on my bumper. Then theres the ever cautious driver doing 25 MPH below the speed limit on roads that are obviously WET not icey or snowy. Why cant people drive? So many people would flunk a driving test if they had to take one right now. All this and we have a few INCHES of snow. Rolls eyes

Oh yes, snow has a special way of exposing those who should be taking the short bus to work.

Oh yes, snow has a special way of exposing those who should be taking the short bus to work.

Long distance snowy high five!

today seems like a play xbox all day kinda day

Happy birthday Elvis, wherever you may be. In the building or out of it.

Happy birthday Elvis, wherever you may be. In the building or out of it.

+1. 75 years old. 25 years ago today I was at Graceland.

Kevin

why on earth is arby's sooo frikken expensive yet i still cant stop myself from eating there

why on earth is arby's sooo frikken expensive yet i still cant stop myself from eating there

Don't they have the 5 for $5 deal or something?

i think so but even if i got that id still have to load up on curly fries and a large drink and apple turnovers and etc etc

i think so but even if i got that id still have to load up on curly fries and a large drink and apple turnovers and etc etc

Dude I don't think they've ever had the beef N cheddar on sale. BTW, I hate the fact that when you buy the regular fries it only comes with like a couple of curls and you have to upgrade to the mega size in order to get some decent curly fry volume. They should do what Five Guys does and dump extra fries in the bag.

Dude I don't think they've ever had the beef N cheddar on sale. BTW, I hate the fact that when you buy the regular fries it only comes with like a couple of curls and you have to upgrade to the mega size in order to get some decent curly fry volume. They should do what Five Guys does and dump extra fries in the bag.

Yea the big beef in chedder would be much more poplular if it was cheaper. Arby's is missing out.

Yea the big beef in chedder would be much more poplular if it was cheaper. Arby's is missing out.

+1 Arby's are you listening? :D

id eat there wayyyy more often if the prices were more reasonable... love me some horsey sauce

id eat there wayyyy more often if the prices were more reasonable... love me some horsey sauce

There was an arby's across the street from my old apartment during my college days. I once walked across the street with a small bowl and filled it up. That's how much I loved the horsey sauce.
ps. Is that how you spell horsey?

They were just selling the beef and cheddar sammies here in Cheeseland at 2 for $4.00. Would still cost me $8.00 as they're like three bites to a big fella.

Kevin

Being an Iced tea drinker, I find it annoying that these A holes always decide to put the lids on their drinks in front of the iced tea dispensers. I mean do people think that its there for decoration?

Being an Iced tea drinker, I find it annoying that these A holes always decide to put the lids on their drinks in front of the iced tea dispensers. I mean do people think that its there for decoration?

haha that drives me crazy. In and Out's here have lemonade and ice tea so I like to make myself an Arnold Palmer. There's always some dumb @ss trying to get the right lid size on his cup. "In and Out's ONLY GOT TWO SIZES M@R@N!!!"

haha that drives me crazy. In and Out's here have lemonade and ice tea so I like to make myself an Arnold Palmer. There's always some dumb @ss trying to get the right lid size on his cup. "In and Out's ONLY GOT TWO SIZES M@R@N!!!"

In n Out is the worst for that. Today at lunch I had two ladies having a conversaition in front of it. Then when I said "excuse me" they looked at me like I was the A hole. Dont get me started on the people at the salsa bars.

Big snow storm in Texas right now. WTF!?

Its 26* outside and pouring down rain with some light snow mixed in. Either snow or quit raining not both at the same time!

Big snow storm in Texas right now. WTF!?

Its 26* outside and pouring down rain with some light snow mixed in. Either snow or quit raining not both at the same time!

did you move to the midwest? I feel your "pain" and have no sympathy :laughing:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back