The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't go that route if you are budget concious. Speaking of which, how fares the college search? I have a couple of full-rides lined up, and am going to tour the best college in the state and my top prospect Monday.
No doubt. I'm just wondering where a MacBook comes in compared to my current laptop.

how is it even anywhere near thanksgiving already? it just feels weird

I wouldn't go that route if you are budget concious. Speaking of which, how fares the college search? I have a couple of full-rides lined up, and am going to tour the best college in the state and my top prospect Monday.

It's going alright. I sent in my ED app to Cornell (get word on the 15 of December), and I've also sent in the apps to my 3 safety schools. That's awesome that you have free rides. I'll probably get money from my safeties but that's it.

Does anyone else bring their bag in the room with them while watching golf? I am watching the Pres Cup on DVR from last night and I'm cleaning out my bag, swapping out some balls, etc. This isnt the first time I've done it, but my wife thinks it is the craziest thing ever.

that reminds me... i need to clean my clubs

dd - I don't do that, but I do keep it upstairs near a heat register during the fall hehe. I get some looks for that one.

dd - I don't do that, but I do keep it upstairs near a heat register during the fall hehe. I get some looks for that one.

For some reason my R11s stay in the dinning room. We really don't use it much but it is right off the entry and that tends to be the first thing people see (my bag). My wife LOVES this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha. I was chastised for keeping a dozen golf balls in the kitchen where it was warm. Some people just don't understand!

hahaha. I was chastised for keeping a dozen golf balls in the kitchen where it was warm. Some people just don't understand!

I've managed to keep my den caddy in the living room for a while now. Had a 60* wedge in it and some balls sitting in it when my son bet me that I couldn't chip 10 balls in a row from. The rug to an empty cardboard box (a car seat box, rather large). Needless to say my wife walked in while I was doing this and my den caddy is no longer in the den.

I did finish and went 10-10.

I've managed to keep my den caddy in the living room for a while now. Had a 60* wedge in it and some balls sitting in it when my son bet me that I couldn't chip 10 balls in a row from. The rug to an empty cardboard box (a car seat box, rather large). Needless to say my wife walked in while I was doing this and my den caddy is no longer in the den.

I did finish and went 10-10.

That's the most important thing haha.

Prior to the last outing - where we had the equipment testers challenge - I was really focused on putting. I had the mat right in the living room and took a stand that it would stay there until the outing was over. I think it went back in the basement about .5 seconds after we got back.

All rooms should have golf equipment imo.

Sandra Gal at the LPGA banquet last night. That is all.

449365756.jpg

I had an accident with a light fixture in my house. After that all golf stuff has been banned to the garage :(

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Nothing wrong with requiring perfection

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Borderline at BEST. Wake me up when you post a similar pic of Azahara Munoz.

she has a borderline butterface

I agree. Noticed it on Golf channel yesterday as well...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Am I the only person who has to focus when typing or writing "answer", not to spell it "anser"?

Am I the only person who has to focus when typing or writing "answer", not to spell it "anser"?

Nope. My phone auto corrects to Anser

--
tapatalk

Well kids, in about 7 minutes I'm outta here for a large part of the weekend. Heading to Omaha today for some wings, beer and football with some buddies. Tomorrow we're playing golf @ Iron Horse. Could be the last round of the year. :confused2: I sure hope not though. It's 50 something here today so there's hope, but snow coming this weekend before it warms up again next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back