The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my guess for what happened....

2eb0fb92-b070-4e1b-894f-8ffa859acf38.jpg

You can do it however you want, its still almost impossible.

This. You just have to swallow 6 saltines in a minute without a drink.

shoot...try bacos like a real man

More food challenges: drink a gallon of milk in an hour (never tried it), and the Capri Sun Challenge (drink 15 Capri Sun pouches in 15 mins, tried it, near impossible without throwing up).

I did the milk one. Not fun. I shat for days! and threw up.

Try the Cinnamon challenge. 1 heaping spoon of ground cinnamon in a minute, have to put the whole spoon in your mouth. No water.

Try the Cinnamon challenge. 1 heaping spoon of ground cinnamon in a minute, have to put the whole spoon in your mouth. No water.

Sounds relaively similar to the saltine challenge. I don't think I want to try it lol.

Cinnamon challenge I've tried, that's just the freakin devil. It becomes really hard to breathe on top of it. Milk challenge I know enough people who have tried that. Your body can't handle the massive influx of calcium.

Cracker challenge might be like the cinnamon challenge but I don't think it will be as bad. I got this one. Let me get like 3 or 4 beers in first though just to be safe.

I reccomend that nobody tries the Capri Sun challenge. I've vomited a bunch of times from a bunch of things, and that was the worst by far.

East a pack of instant grits in 1 minute.

More food challenges: drink a gallon of milk in an hour (never tried it), and the Capri Sun Challenge (drink 15 Capri Sun pouches in 15 mins, tried it, near impossible without throwing up).

When I was a freshman in high school, an AP chemistry teacher challenged his students to do the gallon of milk challenge. They could choose to do it, or not. It had no effect on their grade, just an experiment. They had to bring their own gallon. Most all of the class tried it, and then proceeded to throw up, duh. He got fired 2 days later, lol.

When I was a freshman in high school, an AP chemistry teacher challenged his students to do the gallon of milk challenge. They could choose to do it, or not. It had no effect on their grade, just an experiment. They had to bring their own gallon. Most all of the class tried it, and then proceeded to throw up, duh. He got fired 2 days later, lol.

Sounds like a good teacher, too bad he got fired lol

You guys and all these food/condiments challenges. Once a buddy of mine was offered $500 if he could drink 60 beers in 24 hours. I've never seen a guy so drunk in my life. The contest started at 6pm Friday night while we were camping/tubing at a river up north. On the way to the place he drank 12 beers in the car...(he wasn't driving) so the second his contest started he was 12 deep. He got off to a good start but then got mad at someone for something and went to bed. He woke up the next morning with about 10 hours left and roughly 50 beers to go. He made a run at it but failed by 8 beers. That's an outing challenge for One-T.

You guys and all these food/condiments challenges. Once a buddy of mine was offered $500 if he could drink 60 beers in 24 hours. I've never seen a guy so drunk in my life. The contest started at 6pm Friday night while we were camping/tubing at a river up north. On the way to the place he drank 12 beers in the car...(he wasn't driving) so the second his contest started he was 12 deep. He got off to a good start but then got mad at someone for something and went to bed. He woke up the next morning with about 10 hours left and roughly 50 beers to go. He made a run at it but failed by 8 beers. That's an outing challenge for One-T.

I am down for a challenge, but killing myself is not a part of that. No way I could. Hell, I hardly get to drink much anymore.

I am down for a challenge, but killing myself is not a part of that. No way I could. Hell, I hardly get to drink much anymore.
That was pretty dumb, of course this was almost 15 years ago before any of us had wives and kids. I know I couldn't come close, but then again I don't think I'd want to either. Look what 12 did to me on the course at the last outing!

That was pretty dumb, of course this was almost 15 years ago before any of us had wives and kids. I know I couldn't come close, but then again I don't think I'd want to either. Look what 12 did to me on the course at the last outing!

dude, we had soo much fun. SPank hit that 3 wood on the par 5 and just strutted. I still laugh about hugging it out

dude, we had soo much fun. SPank hit that 3 wood on the par 5 and just strutted. I still laugh about hugging it out
Yep the second the club made impact with the ball...."we're home boys" and walks off. That was awesome! Hugging it out was great too, too bad we weren't annoying anyone like we thought we were!

Yep the second the club made impact with the ball...."we're home boys" and walks off. That was awesome! Hugging it out was great too, too bad we weren't annoying anyone like we thought we were!

the funny thing is that the last group could have finished 37 minutes earlier if we hadnt been huggin it out

I just had had had a triple hot chocolate.

Kevin

I just finished a REALLY messed-up short story for english class. Now I have the chills.

I need to create a TM logo for my graduation present, but all the online maker thingys are coming up lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back