The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially after a night at Martin's, LOL

Poor KP. Nothing that Fast 12 3wood can't take care of.

I bet he wishes he had rocketballz.

Especially after a night at Martin's, LOL

Poor KP. Nothing that Fast 12 3wood can't take care of.

That thing's a rocket.

I bet he wishes he had rocketballz.

I'd rather Rocketballz than a wad on my ballz. That commercial with KP is so stupid. He sounds and looks like a complete tool.

Kenny is -18 after two rounds down in Naples, FL. He's going real low due to Velocity Slot Technology.

Kevin

Kenny is -18 after two rounds down in Naples, FL. He's going real low due to Velocity Slot Technology.

Kevin

Word.....TM simply doesn't offer the performance of Adams.

Word.....TM simply doesn't offer the performance of Adams.

"Wow, I feel young again!!!"

Guess he had his little blue pill.

I have been wondering which company was on his sleeve in the commercial that they blurred out.

That stupid commercial was in my head today on the course. And yes even the tard laugh...ha-yuc-yuc-gee-willikers...rocket

--
tapatalk

That stupid commercial was in my head today on the course. And yes even the tard laugh...ha-yuc-yuc-gee-willikers...rocket

--
tapatalk

LOL...

Twilight 3, Eclipse. Then Breaking Dawn, Part 1.

What a night this is going to be.

Kevin

I had the cars.com commercial in my head for some reason all day today. Woooo

I had the cars.com commercial in my head for some reason all day today. Woooo

I hate that damn commercial. I want to throw the remote at the tv when I see it.

I hate that damn commercial. I want to throw the remote at the tv when I see it.

Put the haterade down 8ball. "hey baby I want that car"

OK, speaking of horrible commercials, I just saw this one. SOOOOOO Disturbing.

[video=youtube_share;xMeeP-5NN2g]http://youtu.be/xMeeP-5NN2g[/video]

I think all the Kevin(TM) spinoffs are funny. There is a Kmac49, Kevvvdog, and a C-Mac

"i really want that car" wooooooo! DJ hating tonight. I reckon the shanks do that to a fella.

I think all the Kevin(TM) spinoffs are funny. There is a Kmac49, Kevvvdog, and a C-Mac

Losers.

I reckon the shanks make one bitter. I know a shank can produce objects that seem further away in the mirror.

Charlize Theron in the Italian Job is :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back