The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up for hackers paradise. Not really sure how it works. How to new put up a new post, or do you have to earn that privilege?

My father just offered me 500 bucks to not go on a senior trip. Makes me wonder whether they don't trust me, or they don't trust my friends. Or both. Probably both.

Wow. Well, tell him that you'll take that if he can also pay for all the rounds of golf that you'll be playing during what would have been your senior trip.

what is the albatross club and how do I get to be apart of it:clapp:

Just go to the right forum, and click create new thread. Voila. There is an FAQ section if you need help.
I just signed up for hackers paradise. Not really sure how it works. How to new put up a new post, or do you have to earn that privilege?

Something to try while THP gets slow...

tXqqG.jpg

Why did this picture make me think of strippers? I think I might need professional help.

Hahaha, that might be a possibility. There was a golf course beside the condo, and I have always wanted to experience Florida golf.
Wow. Well, tell him that you'll take that if he can also pay for all the rounds of golf that you'll be playing during what would have been your senior trip.

It's funny. But I'm laughing because I'm not quite sure who Biggs is... Is he friends with tnolan?

Lmao ... Zing!

Beast mode from tapatalk

My father just offered me 500 bucks to not go on a senior trip. Makes me wonder whether they don't trust me, or they don't trust my friends. Or both. Probably both.
Wow, I would so take that!

Wow, that's intense.

Yeah, it put me into serious ponder mode. That is a lot of money considering I am going to college. That would cover a golf membership down at the college course and would go part of the way towards a laptop. Or it would help finance a THP outing.

This seems super weird to me. You seem ok with your father not trusting you, which seems equally as weird.

Hell of a long day for me. All day at work then had I head to my father in laws bike shop to help with bike fittings after that.

Glad I got my THP on during the day, no time this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seems super weird to me. You seem ok with your father not trusting you, which seems equally as weird.

Or his crowd. You never know what teens are gonna do. I think Jacob knows better, but the wrong place at the wrong time can take that montevallo scholarship right outta his pocket.

I am absolutely not okay with it. I am just accustomed to it. It took me getting a full ride scholarship to even have a choice in the matter.

Haha

Hi guys. Cleveland sent me a staff bag with my name on it. Here is a picture. See you next week.

Ya know, we have asked repeatedly that people leave this stuff off the board and if there was a problem to contact the organizers. When you were testing and werent around, you came back with the thought of "I was busy golfing" or "I could not play because of work". People have things that come up in their lives and perhaps they have been in contact with the organizers of the event and got an okay for being gone or explained what was going on. Nobody is stopping you from posting about the event and there has been little from that side, so I am not sure what you are missing or worried about about someone else's activity.

Ozzy Osbourne looks more like a woman every time I see him.

On a lighter note, we already have 52 pages in this thread. Wow.

Truth! And I laugh at the fact that you can barely understand what the heck he's saying most of the time. Kids, too much/many drugs does that to you.

That being said, loved Black Sabbath.

He may have scrambled eggs for brains - but Black Sabbath always makes me feel refreshed.

Where is your senior trip going to be? If I could do my senior trip again, I'd go in a heartbeat. We goofed around yeah but never did anything illegal. Stupid, yes.. Like 8 guys in 3 inner tubes holding each other by the ankles, going down a tubing slope. We went off the slope and down into some bushes and bounced several times. No permanent injuries, just a lot of laughing from some people (cough) being head first into a snow pile.

Panama City Beach.
Where is your senior trip going to be? If I could do my senior trip again, I'd go in a heartbeat. We goofed around yeah but never did anything illegal. Stupid, yes.. Like 8 guys in 3 inner tubes holding each other by the ankles, going down a tubing slope. We went off the slope and down into some bushes and bounced several times. No permanent injuries, just a lot of laughing from some people (cough) being head first into a snow pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back