The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get stressed, but man I'm stressed. Who'd a thunk that organising the last details for a wedding could be so stressful? I need to buy gifts for lots of people? But it's my wedding, darnit.

Should I have started my groom's speech by now?

whats a "grooms speech"?

over here thats what the best man is for

whats a "grooms speech"?

over here thats what the best man is for

It's tradition (apparently) for the Bride's father to speak, then the groom to say a few words, then the best man. So I basically have to thank everyone for turning up and spending my money.... :D

Well today my father would have been 57. It's been just over three years and days like today are still just as hard.

I dislike 4 hour flights! What if I have to drop a Devlin off??? Haha. Seriously though, Thor is on my flight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I dislike 4 hour flights! What if I have to drop a Devlin off??? Haha. Seriously though, Thor is on my flight.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

No clue, I've often wondered what would happen in that situation as I don't fit in those little bathrooms

I love having the thermostat in my room so I can control the temp on my side of the house. But if it gets too cold my sister gets up and hits me right in the face with a pillow while I'm sleeping.
uhhh... your sis needs her own room... sheesh

hahhaa j/k... i think

No clue, I've often wondered what would happen in that situation as I don't fit in those little bathrooms

Same here dude. They're just not made for us. I'm trying to think happy thoughts right now.

Same here dude. They're just not made for us. I'm trying to think happy thoughts right now.

Leave the door open, haha.

--
Tapatalk2

thats what barf bags are for

My body doesn't respond to coaches clinic like it used to. Oof.

looks like i may be playing both of the courses at the Philadelphia Cricket Club this weekend made a deal with my instructor if he could get me out on the courses as well as a 18 hole playing lesson i would give him one of my putters hes been drooling over. Pretty freaking stoked! and a little nervous this place is UBER private and expensive and i never had a caddie before and we will prob have one.

looks like i may be playing both of the courses at the Philadelphia Cricket Club this weekend made a deal with my instructor if he could get me out on the courses as well as a 18 hole playing lesson i would give him one of my putters hes been drooling over. Pretty freaking stoked! and a little nervous this place is UBER private and expensive and i never had a caddie before and we will prob have one.

That's awesome, I have the chance to play at the most exclusive club in the area this summer, but I'm not sure I want to drop the sizable chunk of cash.

That's awesome, I have the chance to play at the most exclusive club in the area this summer, but I'm not sure I want to drop the sizable chunk of cash.

hes got lots of connections he used to be the head caddie master their so i've been bugging him for quite some time now about it. hes already busting my chops about it. saying i have to wear long sleeves to cover my tattoos and a hat at all times to cover my bald head. should be a great time. just waiting for the conformation tonight..... he is trying to get 36 in they have 2 18 hole courses there and a 9 hole at another place but its all the same club.

Buck, you are making me jealous with your baller lifestyle.

you suck, Buck <bro hug>

wont happen, you have tatoos

wont happen, you have tatoos

i seriously already asked him about it and he laughed. i would wear long sleeves to play there. its that nice. i think its the oldest country club in the USA

Buck, you are making me jealous with your baller lifestyle.

im pretty jealous.... this is a special treat honestly... i have been bugging him since i started my lessons and after i called him to thank him for everything when i shot my 69. he said he would try to get me out there for a round. went in for a lesson and made the deal for the putter. i figured i could lose one and still be ok for a once in a lifetime opportunity.

that sounds freaking awesome Buck! Closest thing I have played to a private club is when I take a wizz on the trees when no ones looking...

haha that's funny...repped

Buck rejected my bro-hug... #sadface

that sounds freaking awesome Buck! Closest thing I have played to a private club is when I take a wizz on the trees when no ones looking...

Buck, that is incredible dude. You make me crazy jealous sometimes dude! lol

yeah i had never played anywhere private till i met him and hes gotten me on a few nice courses but this place is by far the nicest in the area. lots of celebrities and sports stars are members too. i wonder how hard its gonna be, Guess all i can do is just gonna try to break the course record. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back