The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't half bad. I'm really glad that we didn't drink to much higher gravity stuff, I would have died and not made it out of bed if I was pounding IPAs like I was pounding BLL s

They're a good summer beer for when it's real hot. I don't drink them during the winter.

First of three big money Fantasy drafts tomorrow night.. It is way to early in the game for me, but a good sign Football season is around the corner.

Almost to the boarder. Hello America.

Sent from my HTC One X

Almost to the boarder. Hello America.

Sent from my HTC One X

Just aboot here, eh?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Just aboot here, eh?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I'm just hoping they let me bring my moose through customs.

Sent from my HTC One X

No wifi on my flight, see you in 5 freakin hours.....ugh

First of three big money Fantasy drafts tomorrow night.. It is way to early in the game for me, but a good sign Football season is around the corner.

Dang if its a big money draft I am sorta surprised you are doing it this early.. Too much risk for injury before the season even starts IMO. A lot of teams dont even have pads on yet

Just got done picking peas. Got a hell of a breakfast out of it though.

Insanely. Not too bad, but it hurts your back. We didn't pick to many this morning, only 36 gallons worth.

I always ate half the peas i picked. God i love fresh Peas.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I had a McGriddle on the way home. Mmmmm.

I had a McGriddle on the way home. Mmmmm.

Take your McGriddle and shove it. You better refollow me on twitter....or else...haha

Take your McGriddle and shove it. You better refollow me on twitter....or else...haha

I think I followed you for a while. But that was during prime NHL/Premiere season and I got sick of the loads of tweets. I'll try again. Lol.

I think I followed you for a while. But that was during prime NHL/Premiere season and I got sick of the loads of tweets. I'll try again. Lol.

Well strap on your big boy pants and follow me. I know where you live...sorta...not really...haha

Zombie Apocolypse

Zombie Apocolypse

If there was an out break of zombies and you were on of the few surviving humans would you find a way to still play golf?

I know I would, My trusty ar-15 would be my 15th and most important club in the bag. LOL

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

I'd carry an extra putter. A Double Duty.

Kevin

So what would happen if you get rushed in the middle of your swing? Or you are playing a beach sand bunker and a submerged zombie drags you into the water hazard? I wouldn't risk it, Zombie's are creepy. I wonder how many Zombies would be left on the course as well-hey Zombie Cart girl. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back