The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise getting rental cars. I've spent what feels like all day trying to reserve one for late Oct so I can drive from the airport, to a hotel, to a golf course, and then back to the airport to return it. However since my flight arrives in the afternoon and I want to return it the next afternoon I have to pay for two days? I'll have the car less than 24 hours!

ddec may kill me when he reads this, but we just found a restaurant (have not been yet) through a friend that we are going to bring my parents to when they come up to visit and see the area. Its called Mutts BBQ and it features an all you can eat buffet to go along with their menu and rumor has it, the food is top notch. All the fixings to go along with all the great southern favorites and Carolina BBQ.

ddec may kill me when he reads this, but we just found a restaurant (have not been yet) through a friend that we are going to bring my parents to when they come up to visit and see the area. Its called Mutts BBQ and it features an all you can eat buffet to go along with their menu and rumor has it, the food is top notch. All the fixings to go along with all the great southern favorites and Carolina BBQ.

mmmmmmm.....sounds yummy...I may have to have BBQ for dinner now.

Easley or Greer? and avoid the mustard sauce, it's blasphemy.

Sounds like a must do for when I come to Greenville to visit THP HQ!

In Greenville? Maybe I'll try it when my sister comes to town in a few weeks.

Anyone know of a course around Miami that has a statue of a bear outside, maybe a TPC course??

Delicious

y4enuguj.jpg

I'm so happy, netfliz finally put Family guy season 9 on !!!!

Delicious

y4enuguj.jpg

Be careful that you don't catch something from the buffet. Those things are teeming with organisms....:alien:

Just spent an entire day talking to potential squirrels at a college. Was fun but long day standing and back in the road again.

Jake that is great man. I could tell you we're really looking forward to that position and know it was what you needed! Congrats and hope it opens the door for more!

Just spent an entire day talking to potential squirrels at a college. Was fun but long day standing and back in the road again.

Jake that is great man. I could tell you we're really looking forward to that position and know it was what you needed! Congrats and hope it opens the door for more!

You talk to squirrels?

Hahahahaha

Squirrel whisperer.

Be careful that you don't catch something from the buffet. Those things are teeming with MICROorganisms....:alien:

FIFY haha, yeah it's pretty scary, but then again you can be "exposed" to microbes anywhere so might as well die happy with a fancy meal

Man I stepped outside a few minutes ago take some pics of a sweet sweet package that arrived. Literally got one foot out the door and lightning cracked seemingly on top of me. Scared the beallah out of me.

I never talk out loud when I'm alone but I was like "**** this!"

Man I stepped outside a few minutes ago take some pics of a sweet sweet package that arrived. Literally got one foot out the door and lightning cracked seemingly on top of me. Scared the beallah out of me.

Lol lightning is one thing I wont mess with. I've definitely done that exact same thing down here.

What did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back