The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere, a newspaper employee is going to get canned over the ad placement next to this story:

A_sp-x3CAAI1QjP.jpg

so wrong to laugh about that but it's hard not to..

so wrong to laugh about that but it's hard not to..

Hmmm.....I did not have a hard time not laughing at it. We are all different though I suppose.

Hmmm.....I did not have a hard time not laughing at it. We are all different though I suppose.

Nor did I. Seems like something so obviously wrong, not sure how that went to print

Just had a whole lot of perspective thrown in my face. Like Michael Jackson said, if you want to make a change, start with the man in the mirror.

I didnt laugh. I shook my head at it. Not sure why someone would laugh at a gun ad being run next to an article about a terrible shooting.

I've decided by being home during the day on this break that I cannot WAIT until Amanda is done with residency. This is awesome.

Spotted at chipotle for lunch. Canadian. Wife recognized him from MC reaction video, I was looking for burly stache.

Not kidding.

Spotted at chipotle for lunch. Canadian. Wife recognized him from MC reaction video, I was looking for burly stache.

Not kidding.

Hahahaha busted!!

Not kidding.

good chance he is either their or at galaxy when not at home

Not kidding.
And he went without me...........he's got some explaining to do.

Shark is goin to Texas...

y'all

Not kidding.

Yep, even asked why our newborn didn't have a burrito in his car seat.

Yep, even asked why our newborn didn't have a burrito in his car seat.

Did you just quote yourself? Little one keeping you up at night? Hahaha

Just had a whole lot of perspective thrown in my face. Like Michael Jackson said, if you want to make a change, start with the man in the mirror.

I've decided by being home during the day on this break that I cannot WAIT until Amanda is done with residency. This is awesome.

I'm going to need some clarification on both of these posts.

Not kidding.

haha, your wife recognized me? That is excellent. I figured it was the Cross hat + Chipotle that was a dead giveaway haha!

I did in fact ask if baby ddxu had a burrito under the blanket cover. Just seemed to make sense.

don't get me wrong, i didn't laugh because the shooting itself was funny, just that the newspaper company didn't see that before mass preduction.

I'm going to need some clarification on both of these posts.

I'm gonna be the stay at home mom brosef. The EFF out of teaching!

Also, SMALLS!
98265F34-429E-44A6-9667-605F250335A5-721-0000003A32AF58EA.jpg

true_colours.jpg

I'm gonna be the stay at home mom brosef. The EFF out of teaching!

Welcome to my world brother. I'll still being doing PT work from home, but will be the Stay At Home Dad once my wife goes back to work from maternity leave. I hope its as cool as it sounds, but we shall see.

Sweet Nate!!!!

I may have to bring my Bruce coffee cup with me

ummmm-weird-dress-funny-1354150456.jpg

keep-out-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back