The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cracked me up this morning;

dugtbell_zps9658688e.png

Hahaha!

The best is when people ask him for golf advise. One dude asked about playing on Tour one time and Jason responded with something to the effect of "You would never make it out here".

The best is when people ask him for golf advise. One dude asked about playing on Tour one time and Jason responded with something to the effect of "You would never make it out here".

I just love when professional athletes actually have personalities and like to mix it up with their fans. There is no harm in showing that you are human.

I just love when professional athletes actually have personalities and like to mix it up with their fans. There is no harm in showing that you are human.

Agreed. You can only say "Go for it" or "follow your dreams" so many times. Dufner keeps it real.

Agreed. You can only say "Go for it" or "follow your dreams" so many times. Dufner keeps it real.

Aside from his political stuff sometimes, Paul Azinger is a good follow too.

Well, for some people, hehe.

I just meant from a perspective that I cant stand athletes, musicians, and actors and their political views. Haha

I remember that. The guy said he was a 20 handicap and asked him how long it would take for him to be out on tour. Duf was honest and said never. It's the truth.

I met a guy at one of the tour van stops who said he was going to be on the web.com tour very soon.

I remember that. The guy said he was a 20 handicap and asked him how long it would take for him to be out on tour. Duf was honest and said never. It's the truth.

Thanks for ruining my chances

I met a guy at one of the tour van stops who said he was going to be on the web.com tour very soon.

I thought it was PGA?

That was an awesome introduction. "I can hit driver further than anyone out here". Me and Bogey just looked at each other, like, "Say, huh?"

So I was sure that this place (Clemson) couldn't get any better. Then I walked into Chipotle today and saw that they are putting a Jimmy Johns right below it. Awesome.

So I was sure that this place (Clemson) couldn't get any better. Then I walked into Chipotle today and saw that they are putting a Jimmy Johns right below it. Awesome.

That's awesome.

My day has sort of sucked. I did have JJ for lunch though. Instant day brightener. That is all!

Blu is cracking me up with all the homer pictures.

2y3ymu4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I expected the next sentence to be..."Roger Cleveland is survived by..."

Gotta love the Phil flopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back