The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im bored to be honest lol not been able to hit a ball in 2 days cause we had snow but the range is open tomorrow so I might try and get down there id I can.

Im bored to be honest lol not been able to hit a ball in 2 days cause we had snow but the range is open tomorrow so I might try and get down there id I can.

Try playing some football inside the house

I have worked on my Backswing, my putting cleaned my bag out polished my driver and waxed it! But play football I could put the ps3 onn i suppose.

First day of the NHL. So many people are excited and watching. Probably a little more buzz than the Blaze get but hey hockey is hockey.

Oh Crap I forgot to watch hawkey today

You take your hockey, I'll take my 32 foot birdie just now! WHOOOO!

MONEY!!!! Dude, if my options were:

1 - Golf (with Jman and watch him drain 32ft bombs)
2 - Watch hockey

I'd take #1 every day.

Did you have on Velcro of any kind?

I'm sure he was rocking those Velcro adidas kicks.

A 32 foot birdie is boss, Jman.

I'm sure he was rocking those Velcro adidas kicks.

A 32 foot birdie is boss, Jman.
Jmans putting seems to be improving with the Velcro shoes... Good job man!

How did you know it was 32 feet Jman? Not questioning you, that's just an odd number to guess. Haha.

Looking forward to the free UFC on FX event tonight

Anybody that is good at finding things in google, etc, please check out the RV thread. We need some assistance. Greatly appreciated.

How did you know it was 32 feet Jman? Not questioning you, that's just an odd number to guess. Haha.

Very simple, because I walk my putts out, always have.

Yes to the Velcro, COMFY! I want the black ones now.

The one good thing that came out of my former career in culinary arts is what just just went down on my kitchen table.

Posted via tapatalk.

That is awesome Hawk. Details?

The one good thing that came out of my former career in culinary arts is what just just went down on my kitchen table.

Posted via tapatalk.

Pics hawk, PICS. Or at least tell us what it was hahaha

Sorry no pics!

Seared flank steak medium rare
Asiago and parm potatoes
Oven roasted criminis
Little salad with a hawkmade vinegarette
Red Zin to drink

Posted via tapatalk.

Sorry no pics!

Seared flank steak medium rare
Asiago and parm potatoes
Oven roasted criminis
Little salad with a hawkmade vinegarette
Red Zin to drink

Posted via tapatalk.

You free? Right now? I'm hungry. And I have a kitchen table that stuff can down on too.

I just had a very short chat with a telemarketer who I could not understand, so I told them that my universal translator was broken and that I would call someone this week to get it fixed and then I would call them back so we could have a conversation and I could listen to their shpeel.

I do love playing with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back