The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Wake. Why do people always post in the ask to pro section then reply oh sorry now you have two posts. Just go delete the first one and leave it at that.

I may have something big happening in the next couple days. If it works out could be a big stepping stone for me and the next part of my life.
Moving to Sarasota! Boom!

Moving to Sarasota! Boom!

I don't think people are allowed to do that until they are 65. I'm not sure how you and JB snuck in.

I don't think people are allowed to do that until they are 65. I'm not sure how you and JB snuck in.
Believe it or not, the average age is 44 years old.

Believe it or not, the average age is 44 years old.

Oh they do that deal where you start counting back down when you hit 70? That is always a fun trick.

My dad is loving life on the beach down there. They are both saying they want to downsize here and buy a bigger house down there to split their time in the next few years.

I may have something big happening in the next couple days. If it works out could be a big stepping stone for me and the next part of my life.

I hope you get what ever it is you are chasing! Good luck sir!

Why has my baby girl turned into a little devil?! My gawd she has the face of angel so it's hard to get mad but she is pushing my buttons....big time.

Guys, since I dont like to deal with teasers at all, I will end the Wake teaser mystery. He found his unicorn and now will be patrolling the streets like a mountie. But a real mountie, one that has a unicorn and a cool outfit, not some silly horse.

I can dig that.
Guys, since I dont like to deal with teasers at all, I will end the Wake teaser mystery. He found his unicorn and now will be patrolling the streets like a mountie. But a real mountie, one that has a unicorn and a cool outfit, not some silly horse.

We should get him a mountie hat to wear this weekend.

You never let me revel in the suspense.

But JB isn't telling the whole store, its a rainbow striped unicorn. And instead of a gun, I get to carry a bedazzle ray. Everything I point it at becomes bedazzled. It's impossible to fight resist when you are bedazzled.

Do you get to use jazz hands-cuffs?

Good luck Wake. Why do people always post in the ask to pro section then reply oh sorry now you have two posts. Just go delete the first one and leave it at that.

If only. Worse is when they say "I know it's the Ask the Pro section but I am going to answer anyway."

Where is negative rep when you need it! hahaha

If only. Worse is when they say "I know it's the Ask the Pro section but I am going to answer anyway."

Where is negative rep when you need it! hahaha
I think you used all yours on me before it went away.

Taco bell is doing a waffle taco? And Mountain Dew A.M. (mountain due mixed with OJ)? What will they think of next? http://www.cnbc.com/id/100735311?__...yahoo&doc=100735311|Taco Bell's Latest Creati

Over the weekend, alert food fans took notice of a waffle taco that Taco Bell is quietly testing at three Southern California locations.Taco Bell reps are remaining tight-lipped about the taco, and refused to comment except to say it's in its testing phase and is part of the chain's increased breakfast service.

A staff member at a Santa Ana, Calif., location, who did not want to be identified, confirmed to TODAY.com that the waffle is lightly fried, stuffed with scrambled egg and a sausage patty, then folded over and served with maple syrup on the side, all for a mere 89 cents.

Read more from NBC:
Are Grits the New Mashed Potatoes?
Why Vegetarians Are Fuming Over Whole Foods' Chicken Mix-Up
Samuel Adams to Offer Up Beer in Custom-Shaped Cans

In case you missed it, Taco Bell started selling breakfast last year in about 800 locations in 10 states. Eventually, it will be rolled out to all 6,000 locations nationwide.

Dubbed the FirstMeal menu, it includes breakfast burritos, hash browns, and the A.M. Crunch Wrap, a grilled flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, and a hash brown. To drink, there are the usual suspects—coffee and orange juice—as well as the Mtn Dew A.M., a cup of Mountain Dew soda and OJ, mixed in-store.
(Read More: Secret's Out! Hidden Menu Items)
As for the waffle taco, the store staffer told us, "Yes, people are really liking them, we're selling a lot."

Of course, McDonald's probably started the trend with its McGriddles, served on super-sweet maple griddle cakes, a decade ago, and a few years back, Dunkin' Donuts introduced its Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches, which have since been discontinued. Here's hoping Taco Bell's waffle taco sticks around so we all get to try.

-By Tracy Saelinger, NBC News, Today Contributor

There is a baby grasshopper jumping around my car. A bit annoying.

I very much dislike it when a movie is very different than the book.

If you are talking about Silver Linings Playbook, then I fear Nerfny will feel the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back