The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going low budget tripping for the Morgan Cup, and I found a way to prep myself to the low budget feeling...last year, someone, ddxu I think, told me that PBR is the budget version of the local beverages you guys have there.

Found a bottle here in my local grocery store!!

Tonight's plan, club ponder and PBR.

5a9ejagy.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I can't believe you found pbr. Yes that is a cheap beer option for the MC.

Trying to decide whether I should go golf tonight, it's league night, I don't have a team, wasn't asked to join a team, but I paid league dues in case someone needed a sub.

Hmmm.

I am done creating logos and I am done creating the golf outing shirt for the up coming scramble, thankfully because my head hurts from working in Photoshop and illustrator all day.

Hey Smalls!!! My 2nd daughter GRADUATES kindergarden tonight!!! I know this pleases you to know she gets to walk across the stage tonight!

:laughing:

Hey Smalls!!! My 2nd daughter GRADUATES kindergarden tonight!!! I know this pleases you to know she gets to walk across the stage tonight!

:laughing:

Hahaha. I won't say anything but "Congratulations?" hahaha

Just replaced all four flaps on the dog door/cabinet thing. $100 for four flaps.

So I was watching a South Park repeat, and saw this....
IMAG0349_zpsrednxv6n.jpg

My wife went out for nine holes with her friend Diane (who also works at the course) this afternoon and shot a 2 over 37. Birdied the 18th, had a double on 15, bogeyed 12 and parred the other six.

My wife went out for nine holes with her friend Diane (who also works at the course) this afternoon and shot a 2 over 37. Birdied the 18th, had a double on 15, bogeyed 12 and parred the other six.

Wow that's awesome!!!!!

Wow that's awesome!!!!!

Thanks. She's gotten pretty good in just her seventh year of playing. She doesn't usually shoot like that, but will do so a few times a year.

That's incredible and due to lots of hard work. Going lower than normal is fun and shows she has the talent to play well

Jman.

Dude keep me grounded and smiling all the time.

Thank you, sir.

The weirdest thing just happened. I went to my mailbox to put a package in there to be sent out. I open the mailbox and inside is a piece of paper with something written on it, but I can't make it out, and 3 seashells.

I have absolutely NO clue what that is all about. We have a ton of kids in the neighborhood, and I am wondering if maybe one of them put it in there. It freaked me out a little, so I just left them in the mailbox haha.

Might as well freak out the mailman too.

For some reason the first thing that comes to mind is Silvester Stallone and Sandra Bullock

For some reason the first thing that comes to mind is Silvester Stallone and Sandra Bullock

I have no idea what that is? I am guessing a movie? I am terrible with movies, 99% of the time someone could ask me if I saw XYZ movie and the answer will be no.

The weirdest thing just happened. I went to my mailbox to put a package in there to be sent out. I open the mailbox and inside is a piece of paper with something written on it, but I can't make it out, and 3 seashells.

I have absolutely NO clue what that is all about. We have a ton of kids in the neighborhood, and I am wondering if maybe one of them put it in there. It freaked me out a little, so I just left them in the mailbox haha.

Sounds like a neighborhood boy crush. Awwww

Haha well better than, a horror movie reference.

I have no idea what that is? I am guessing a movie? I am terrible with movies, 99% of the time someone could ask me if I saw XYZ movie and the answer will be no.

Demolition Man, great 90s action flick also had Wesley Snipes in it too.

Ha. I'm not good with movies either unless it's an old (mostly cheesy) action flick.

OITW nailed it.

Sounds like a neighborhood boy crush. Awwww

Haha, one of the little elementary or middle school kids in the neighborhood? Doubtful, but that would be funny. As long as it's not the creepy older man across the street then I am good.

I was walking Ellie two days ago and he practically ambushed me on my driveway, re-introducing himself and grabbed my hand with both of his hands to shake it. I am sure he was just trying to be nice, but it was one of those times where you just got a weird feeling.

Haha, one of the little elementary or middle school kids in the neighborhood? Doubtful, but that would be funny. As long as it's not the creepy older man across the street then I am good.

I was walking Ellie two days ago and he practically ambushed me on my driveway, re-introducing himself and grabbed my hand with both of his hands to shake it. I am sure he was just trying to be nice, but it was one of those times where you just got a weird feeling.

Yeah that invading the personal space issue always Sucks.

There is nothing worse than the two handed hand shake, never fails to make you uncomfortable.

There is nothing worse than the two handed hand shake, never fails to make you uncomfortable.

It just feels like someone is trying to grab you when they do that. I know it's just being nice, but for some reason it makes me uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back