The Official Banter Away Thread

I am enjoying Welcome to Wrexham a lot hahaha

View attachment 9124509
It’s not getting enough run for how entertaining it is. I’ve watched all the sportumentaries that prime & Netflix have with pro teams and this one is equally as good

I think I might buy a Wrexham hat to support

It’s not getting enough run for how entertaining it is. I’ve watched all the sportumentaries that prime & Netflix have with pro teams and this one is equally as good

I’ve considered buying some aviation gin instead 🤣

funny to me how much certain people on THP go out of their way to rub stuff in other peoples faces. If you disagree with their opinion, you become an outsider really fast.

it's weird. Shouldn't be. But it is.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
funny to me how much certain people on THP go out of their way to rub stuff in other peoples faces. If you disagree with their opinion, you become an outsider really fast.

it's weird. Shouldn't be. But it is.

It continues.

If it's fun for you....i guess it's fine. If its not fun for someone else...its a joke. Laughed at. Eye rolled. Just exhausted with it

buttery brown sugar flavor ice cream with caramel filled chocolate footballs and swirls of fudge ripple.
Yeah I would eat the crap out of that.

We have some fun launches coming this morning shortly.
And then we have a WGP dropping tomorrow where we literally challenge a brand to their marketing.

I went to bed at 10:00 last night, didn’t fall asleep until 3:15. This is gonna be a long ******* day.

Currently waiting to board a flight to Las Vegas. Almost 43 years old and this is my first time there. Wishing I wasn’t going solo.

I went to bed at 10:00 last night, didn’t fall asleep until 3:15. This is gonna be a long ******* day.
That's crazy! So you just laid in bed or watched TV or read a book for 5 hours?!

Currently waiting to board a flight to Las Vegas. Almost 43 years old and this is my first time there. Wishing I wasn’t going solo.
Oooof. That is fun, and not fun all at once. Lots to see, great food.

That's crazy! So you just laid in bed or watched TV or read a book for 5 hours?!
Just laid there and tried to sleep while not waking my wife up.

getting a hat to go with the gin is a good call.

I have really been enjoying it

Oooof. That is fun, and not fun all at once. Lots to see, great food.
That’s exactly where I’m at mentally haha. I mean, I’m not too proud to eat solo somewhere, but you know. At the Venetian at least and I’m sure some vendors will be up for some fun.

That’s exactly where I’m at mentally haha. I mean, I’m not too proud to eat solo somewhere, but you know. At the Venetian at least and I’m sure some vendors will be up for some fun.
If you are staying at the Venetian, you can walk to a lot of good spots. Last time I as there, there was a good burger bar in that hotel.

Good morning THP! Hope you all are well. Have a great day and week!!

My golf swing is entirely gone. So that’s cool.

Do you like to read? That used to be me almost every night. Got into reading and now I read on my kindle in bed every night and it's what makes me fall asleep. Helps me in the middle of the night if I wake up too.

Back