The Official Banter Away Thread

The rona messing with that routine. Wowsa buddy.

It really did, but I am back at it, laser-focused my man. Going to be in the best shape of my life come next spring.

Not a lot to do in the midwest during the winter other than lift weights haha

It really did, but I am back at it, laser-focused my man. Going to be in the best shape of my life come next spring.

Not a lot to do in the midwest during the winter other than lift weights haha
I remember not having a kid fondly :ROFLMAO:

Huge putt for Morikawa

I can honestly say that I had a very productive week at work. I closed out four work orders, two of which I had been avoiding. I also managed to eek in an unscheduled one today - I knew the call was coming, but they decided to try somebody else first. And second. Then they called me :p

Turned the heat on in the house today, which I think is quite early. I swear I usually make it to October before I have to turn it on. Oh well, heat in Sept. is more comfy than letting house stay at the 64º it was, and now I know my heat works.

Oh hai Philly!
158194A5-34F2-487D-A5A0-149248CB2FE5.jpeg

FedEx is the worst at least here in Michigan not far behind USPS. Had packages scheduled for delivery Thursday, then Friday, now MONDAY :mad:

700 tee time. Currently 54 degrees out. Coffee , rye toast and Theragun prime. As the weather cools down the pre round Theragun really helps. hopefully we can play through November but you never know.

700 tee time. Currently 54 degrees out. Coffee , rye toast and Theragun prime. As the weather cools down the pre round Theragun really helps. hopefully we can play through November but you never know.
Boy ain’t that the truth. Hit the pecs and calves with it and it’s great.

Kind of crazy, in two days a couple of THPers are flown to South Bend.
Grab a ride to Lost Dunes, a very private club where you will play multiple rounds with caddies.
Dinners with Budget Golf and upon arrival a swag list that is over 2 grand.

oh yeah and it is 100% free.

We do a lot of amazing **** here because of our awesome partners, and sometimes even I take it for granted.

Thanks to friend of ours, we were able to play a course that's $150 per for free! A Pete Dye design that is tough as hell! We had a 2 man scramble around the place, and we whupped the youngster's asses really good! One of them kept complaining that he hadn't played in close to a month, Well, welcome to my world! But, I could keep it in the fairway, when he was off in the trees!

Grab a ride to Lost Dunes, a very private club where you will play multiple rounds with caddies.

We do a lot of amazing **** here because of our awesome partners, and sometimes even I take it for granted.

My life is better today than it was last Thursday. Without mentioning everyone in TX that was great to meet, I will single out @BigDill

What a riot! I wish he lived in Arizona so I could play with him more often.

Alright fine, I'll go.

The only thing wrong about that is that it's not me! 😂

My life is better today than it was last Thursday. Without mentioning everyone in TX that was great to meet, I will single out @BigDill

I appreciate that bud, but I assure you the pleasure was all mine. You AZ fellas have a great thing going on. It's incredible, and I am happy to have experienced that this weekend.

I am going to have a high quality Ryder Cup hangover tomorrow.
I don’t know what to do now.

Besides go on a pre MC equipment talk rampage of course….👀

I just played the best golf I've played in probably two years. Everything was just clicking. That was the most fun I've had as far as actual game play in a really long time.

Back