The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is the Outing and today I feel like crap. I CANNOT be sick for the outing.

Oh no! Get well Wake!!

The pansy movement of not wanting kids feelings to be hurt rather than worrying about them learning to strive for goals and become a productive citizen of this country. Failure is indeed part of life, it must be experienced on some level at some point and feelings will be hurt, that is life. Sheltering kids form such does nothing but destruct their sense of the real world and they way things work. Heaven forbid a child get red pen on an assignment or even *gasp* LOSE at a game or sport! We must all be winners here! Puh-lease.

The pansy movement of not wanting kids feelings to be hurt rather than worrying about them learning to strive for goals and become a productive citizen of this country. Failure is indeed part of life, it must be experienced on some level at some point and feelings will be hurt, that is life. Sheltering kids form such does nothing but destruct their sense of the real world and they way things work. Heaven forbid a child get red pen on an assignment or even *gasp* LOSE at a game or sport! We must all be winners here! Puh-lease.

I couldn't agree more. There was an episode of How I Met Your Mother that dealt with this, it was pretty freaking hilarious.

Double bogeys. Worse, three of them in 5 holes after 5 straight pars.

I hear that. Im a double bogey ninja.

Posted via taptalk
I hate them. I was only able to turn one of them into a virtual bogey with a par on the next hole, and one of them was the last hole.

I saw you put down an 84 the other say. Nicely done!

Posted via taptalk

I saw you put down an 84 the other say. Nicely done!

Posted via taptalk

Thanks! I have things I really need to get done off the course, but I'm hitting and scoring better lately that I don't want to stop yet!

I dont blame you. I've been pretty awful but whatever. Haven't been able to play much. I can't wait to just get some golfing in this weekend!

Posted via taptalk

I see you are down to a 14.4. That's pretty not awful in my book!

Lol its a farce. I had two good rounds and my course is hard enough that I benefit from mediocre scores.

I've been having fun though.

Posted via taptalk

im so tired and its not even 9pm yet

The usual rant. My father. He absolutely flipped out on me for all of my "nonsense" with all my "stupid" golf stuff when I asked him to ship a driver shaft for me as part of a trade w/ another member (I was paying every cent of shipping).

The usual rant. My father. He absolutely flipped out on me for all of my "nonsense" with all my "stupid" golf stuff when I asked him to ship a driver shaft for me as part of a trade w/ another member (I was paying every cent of shipping).

Don't worry dude. Mine are the same way. It sucks. Lol.

Don't worry dude. Mine are the same way. It sucks. Lol.

It does. But take a look at my sig now and my sig three months ago. Only the putter (kinda) and irons are the same. Daddy doesn't like that at all.

It does. But take a look at my sig now and my sig three months ago. Only the putter (kinda) and irons are the same. Daddy doesn't like that at all.

Same haha. My parents are like wtc are you doing?

Same haha. My parents are like wtc are you doing?

He didn't really care about the R9ST. He was mad when I ordered the wedges. Called me a snobby idiot for defacing my clubs when I painted my putter. The RBZ 3w is currently sitting under the JPX-800 headcover. I'll have some explaining to do Memorial day weekend. Either that or keep it in the bag all round. And I already told tonight's story.

Just tell him, "You're right Dad, I'm wasting way too much time and money on this golf stuff. I think Ill go get drunk and break into some vehicles at the mall instead."

Just tell him, "You're right Dad, I'm wasting way too much time and money on this golf stuff. I think Ill go get drunk and break into some vehicles at the mall instead."

That would be great if he would believe it. He knows I care about my future lol

Not a good past few days at the Chunky household. Kind of scared actually

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hope things get better, Chunky.

wtc dude? Do I need to come over a be a disciplinary figure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back