The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the tiger toss coming.

Between the Belbs bombs and Kmac's Tiger Toss, Is there anywhere that's safe to stand? ARGHHHH!! :act-up:

I wish I could play in Kmacs dust cloud this weekend

Of course I could have. Just like I can say Titin instead of:

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl

........ (188000 letters later)

reonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylis oleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylgluta minylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserxisoleucine.

BAM!!! That...just...happened

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I did feel a little twinge in my shoulder just now. I'll just wear an entirely black outfit with my white shoes and I'll be fine.

Seriously? Crap man, we're gonna have to coordinate to make sure we're not wearing the same outfit on the same day. We've gotta look professional here.

Of course I could have. Just like I can say Titin instead of:

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleuc yllysylglutamylarginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylgl ycylaspartylprolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleu cylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylseryla spartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl

........ (188000 letters later)

reonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylis oleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylgluta minylserylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserxisoleucine.
that sure beats supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Realized when I was packing up my golf bag for the Outing that I left my alignment sticks at the range tonight. This is the 3rd time that I've left them on the range, it's getting really annoying that I'm so forgetful of those things.

Realized when I was packing up my golf bag for the Outing that I left my alignment sticks at the range tonight. This is the 3rd time that I've left them on the range, it's getting really annoying that I'm so forgetful of those things.

I hope they're Home Depot alignment sticks.

Kevin

I hope they're Home Depot alignment sticks.

Kevin

You think I'd buy those expensive ones from a golf store? Of course they're from the Home Depot, it just makes sense. No one looks at me funny for buying them, they just think they are snow markers up here.

I was gonna roast you if you had paid 30 bucks for those idiotic sticks Ary, lol. I love the idea, but what kind of nutter actually buys those? I can cut cane poles in the yard for free.

My rant is petty. I need my wife to start making doctor money, I need the hell out of education, the hoops and new philosophies that change what seems like daily are getting beyond frustrating.

My rant is petty. I need my wife to start making doctor money, I need the hell out of education, the hoops and new philosophies that change what seems like daily are getting beyond frustrating.

4 years and you are golden, 6 weeks and I'm golden.

My rant is petty. I need my wife to start making doctor money, I need a new Lajosi.

I believe a FIFY is appropriate here.

My gf has a year left of school and an internship with a federal agency, that doesn't pay this summer.. how long can I be a sugar daddy! Feel your pain

4 years and you are golden, 6 weeks and I'm golden.

Truth. Does that mean when I visit you'll treat? haha

Honestly, when she gets that first check here at the end of June for training it will feel pretty golden. This one income thing sucks, especially on a teaching salary with no coaching stipends anymore, that was a 8k pay cut this year.

I believe a FIFY is appropriate here.

Hahahaha, touche sir. I told her the other day that when she's all done I'll give her Kari's number and email and she can just holler at him and have him send whats next on the list.

I was only half kidding LOL

Truth. Does that mean when I visit you'll treat? haha

Honestly, when she gets that first check here at the end of June for training it will feel pretty golden. This one income thing sucks, especially on a teaching salary with no coaching stipends anymore, that was a 8k pay cut this year.

Hahahaha, touche sir. I told her the other day that when she's all done I'll give her Kari's number and email and she can just holler at him and have him send whats next on the list.

I was only half kidding LOL

I've been known to buy a few drinks

Man, that post damn near brought me to tears. I wish I knew what to say, but I don't and it tears me apart.

Get the swinkey. You won't forget it!

I'm packing up the rig for Orlando and can't find the damned voice recorder I just bought for demo day!!! :at-wits-end:

Forgot headphones....on a flight packed with kids going to Disney...fml

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Forgot headphones....on a flight packed with kids going to Disney...fml

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

But you can buy them for $12 on the plane.... Sorry bro. That sucks really bad.

Tomorrow is the Outing and today I feel like crap. I CANNOT be sick for the outing.

Well today just got even better. While getting my bag ready for the outing, I discovered my Rangefinder missing. I called down to the club where I played yesterday and they don't have it. This sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back