The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do the same people have to be told that every single "For Sale" thread does not need the following: nice stuff, great prices, good luck with sale.

Have a legit question...ask it. Otherwise, leave it alone.

Some might try to be friendly? And yes, some just might try to get a few extra posts.

Some might try to be friendly? And yes, some just might try to get a few extra posts.

Does not really matter that they are trying to be friendly. When a moderator asks you to stop doing it, you should do just that.

For clarification, I am not talking about people just doing it once. They do it to almost every single FS thread.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My dog rolled on some dead sh!t this morning, so I had to giver her a bath. Stupid dog.

RBZ iron giveaways that are for RH only. Why do I have to be lefty? Not complaining about the contest, complaining about my stupid left handedness.

Tap Tap Taparoo

My dog rolled on some dead sh!t this morning, so I had to giver her a bath. Stupid dog.

Dude that sucks. If my dog did that I would be screwed because he I cannot bathe him myself.

Dude that sucks. If my dog did that I would be screwed because he I cannot bathe him myself.

that sucks.

Dude, she does it about once a month. its irritating. And its so bad that you smell it as soon as you open the door. It make me want to punch her. But, I dont. I just talk to her like an idiot while I bathe her. That obviously isnt working.

golf related rant of the day:
my local indoor golf range, for some ridiculous reason, closes at 2pm or 3pm on weekdays and has been closed every weekend all winter.
W....T....F....!

that sucks.

Dude, she does it about once a month. its irritating. And its so bad that you smell it as soon as you open the door. It make me want to punch her. But, I dont. I just talk to her like an idiot while I bathe her. That obviously isnt working.

Hey be thankful she did not jump in your bed and want to lie down then you would have laundry to do as well...LOL

that sucks.

Mine is never off his leash anymore (not the friendliest dog in the world) so I can keep that from happening for the most part, but at a little over 100 pounds and hating to get wet his baths take place at the vet with a muzzle. The groomer says he growls the whole time.

How many times do the same people have to be told that every single "For Sale" thread does not need the following: nice stuff, great prices, good luck with sale.

sometimes guilty of this...but i agree. it definitely pisses you off as a seller, when you see a bunch of new posts on your thread and none are interested in the item or asking questions....

Hey be thankful she did not jump in your bed and want to lie down then you would have laundry to do as well...LOL

oh, I am. Then I would slap her

Mine is never off his leash anymore (not the friendliest dog in the world) so I can keep that from happening for the most part, but at a little over 100 pounds and hating to get wet his baths take place at the vet with a muzzle. The groomer says he growls the whole time.

hahahaha. thats funny. dude, I love dog personalities.

sometimes guilty of this...but i agree. it definitely pisses you off as a seller, when you see a bunch of new posts on your thread and none are interested in the item or asking questions....

I will throw my .02 in....

I dont think its a bad thing to make a comment in the sale thread....like, wow, thats great looking...good luck. or, I have the same ______ and I love it. Or.....I have those shorts, they are very comfortable.

Whats wrong with that?

golf related rant of the day:
my local indoor golf range, for some ridiculous reason, closes at 2pm or 3pm on weekdays and has been closed every weekend all winter.
W....T....F....!

Same here man, only time I can make it is during my lunch break and I hate doing that because I feel so rushed. It's open for a few hours on Saturdays but it's impossible to get a spot!

oh, I am. Then I would slap her

hahahaha. thats funny. dude, I love dog personalities.

I will throw my .02 in....

I dont think its a bad thing to make a comment in the sale thread....like, wow, thats great looking...good luck. or, I have the same ______ and I love it. Or.....I have those shorts, they are very comfortable.

Whats wrong with that?

I think at times it helps that people like what is being sold. Probably helps the seller. yeah some of them are just same old but if someone was interested I'd think they'd shoot the seller a PM anyway, comments mean people are paying attention usually (haha) and not just viewing.

Btw, your dog rocks!

Ha...I wish someone would bump mine every 30 minutes or so :alien:

I'm tired and sick of winter.

hahahaha. thats funny. dude, I love dog personalities.QUOTE]

Yeah, mine is loaded with it. Mean as could be publicly, but just a giant teddy bear with me.

I think at times it helps that people like what is being sold. Probably helps the seller. yeah some of them are just same old but if someone was interested I'd think they'd shoot the seller a PM anyway, comments mean people are paying attention usually (haha) and not just viewing.

Btw, your dog rocks!

I agree...to me, it shows people are seeing its there. as a seller its nice cause it puts your stuff on the home page every once in a while. I guess I just dont see what the problem is. Especially if they arent bad mouthing them. Seems very minor to me and nit picking

I agree...to me, it shows people are seeing its there. as a seller its nice cause it puts your stuff on the home page every once in a while. I guess I just dont see what the problem is. Especially if they arent bad mouthing them. Seems very minor to me and nit picking

We think alike dude. As a seller you'd want views and commentary. Even the old bump. I can see the thoughts with the pointless comments especially with the repeat offenders but sometimes the stuff is just nice and you have to say it.

Guess my issue is that these posters have been asked multiple times by moderators to keep the banter out of the FS threads. Does not really matter if I think it is ok or not.

Cookie, quit trying to be the internet police.

We think alike dude. As a seller you'd want views and commentary. Even the old bump. I can see the thoughts with the pointless comments especially with the repeat offenders but sometimes the stuff is just nice and you have to say it.

Even a mention on the items being sold at a good price may entice someone who's on the fence.

Cookie, quit trying to be the internet police.

LMAO! It was a rant...if I was the police I would be banning them. :D

LMAO! It was a rant...if I was the police I would be banning them. :D
Cookie stop spamming in the rant thread, this is your first warning.

Guess my issue is that these posters have been asked multiple times by moderators to keep the banter out of the FS threads. Does not really matter if I think it is ok or not.

I see your point cookie, but the occasional comment to essentially help a THPer out with a bump is A-OK imo.

I think other mods have warned him several times before. He has offended me and I don't feel safe on this forum anymore.

Cookie stop spamming in the rant thread, this is your first warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back