The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but that's never bothered me.

It usually doesn't bother me either, I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Nonetheless, I'm over it now. Fun while it lasted.

Thanks ST...I agree I think I need to go with something that has a lot of little rubber nubber things too. Something similar to the Ecco Streets that I have and love. Today I pondered some adidas adicross really hard but will wait a bit.

I may as well be a poster boy for them but give a good look at the Adidas Street shoe if you haven't yet Hanks. They're comfy, nice a grippy but the little rubber nubbings have enough give that for people with knee (me) or back (you) issues get some relief. I'm sure TM/Adidas isn't entirely happy that IMO it's the best golf shoe they've made yet given it's one of if not the lowest price but that's my thought. Far more comfy both while swinging and walking then the 4.0 ATV's I tried out.

Alternatively there's the Ecco Biom's along that line and their a MC supporter to boot.

The new Adidas ones that are modeled after teh Vibrams look pretty cool

I may as well be a poster boy for them but give a good look at the Adidas Street shoe if you haven't yet Hanks. They're comfy, nice a grippy but the little rubber nubbings have enough give that for people with knee (me) or back (you) issues get some relief. I'm sure TM/Adidas isn't entirely happy that IMO it's the best golf shoe they've made yet given it's one of if not the lowest price but that's my thought. Far more comfy both while swinging and walking then the 4.0 ATV's I tried out.

Alternatively there's the Ecco Biom's along that line and their a MC supporter to boot.

I hate snakes. This is not news to anyone that has known for my 5 minutes. So I'm chilling in my office waiting on 3:30 and I hear footsteps behind, as I turn around I see nothing but a python face staring back at me.

After I had 4 heart attacks, 3 aneurisms, and bladder failure I think I'm ok.

Dang dude, what size shoe's did it wear? That is scary!

Also, this is nothing new but for some reason today it's rubbing me the wrong way. Don't tell me you can hit a 7 iron almost 200 yards unless you have something to back it up. There's no chance in hell I'm believing that unless I see it in person or someone can vouch for it.

Also I wonder how many people there are in the world that are swinging X flex shafts that shouldn't be. Is this an ego thing? Am I way off or does this bother anyone else? There's just a lot of things that don't add up sometimes that leave me doing this :wtf:

200 yards is a smooth 7.

Thanks ST...I agree I think I need to go with something that has a lot of little rubber nubber things too. Something similar to the Ecco Streets that I have and love. Today I pondered some adidas adicross really hard but will wait a bit.

Give these a look
pureMotion.jpg

Give these a look....Adidas Puremotion
pureMotion.jpg

I like those but will rant that the soles are fugly. haha But could live with that since no one really sees the soles anyway.

I also need to rant that my local GG doesn't carry Callaway Del Mars either....another spikeless shoe that I really like

Give these a look
pureMotion.jpg

Also, this is nothing new but for some reason today it's rubbing me the wrong way. Don't tell me you can hit a 7 iron almost 200 yards unless you have something to back it up. There's no chance in hell I'm believing that unless I see it in person or someone can vouch for it.

Also I wonder how many people there are in the world that are swinging X flex shafts that shouldn't be. Is this an ego thing? Am I way off or does this bother anyone else? There's just a lot of things that don't add up sometimes that leave me doing this :wtf:

I think you're spot on with too many people playing an X flex. But I think that goes along with people not knowing how high iron shots should go. I know mine fly too low. The pros hit moon shots, even with like 4 and 5 irons.

Starting to feel pretty crappy:beat-up:

Had a foursome today, all of us walking. A threesome came walking behind us on 3, so we let them go through. After getting to the 4th tee, a two some on a cart rolled up. Let them go through... By the 7th hole a foursome all riding carts waiting behind... Needless to say we didnt let them go through too because we were only doing 9. Does nobody walk the course anymore??? If you have a walking foursome it seems you are expected to let every 2, 3 or 4 some riding carts play through. this makes for very long rounds.......

havent been on site in a while,,,but due to a broken knuckle and two dislocated fingers,,,no work or golf so THP is the order of the day! Not bad at all!

I hate snakes. This is not news to anyone that has known for my 5 minutes. So I'm chilling in my office waiting on 3:30 and I hear footsteps behind, as I turn around I see nothing but a python face staring back at me.

Ain't nothing wrong with a snake. I kinda like them. Now spiders... I had to live my worst nightmare, went out and worked in an irrigation engine every square inch was covered in some kind of spider our daddy long legs. It took everything i had to stay there and work on it. Three hour job turned unto about five. God i nearly crapped myself.

Had a foursome today, all of us walking. A threesome came walking behind us on 3, so we let them go through. After getting to the 4th tee, a two some on a cart rolled up. Let them go through... By the 7th hole a foursome all riding carts waiting behind... Needless to say we didnt let them go through too because we were only doing 9. Does nobody walk the course anymore??? If you have a walking foursome it seems you are expected to let every 2, 3 or 4 some riding carts play through. this makes for very long rounds.......

Only high school players walk around here. I've thought of doing it, then came to my senses. Probably not a bad idea, if it weren't so hot I'd give it a try.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Today's rant: Got up this morning, and was experiencing some weird allergic reaction. Huge, swollen bags under my eyes, and a light itching around all my lymph nodes (neck, armpits, groin, etc.). I have a bad bite of some sort on my right ring finger, but no swelling in my hand. Could be something I came into contact with while working in the yard yesterday, or maybe it was the shrimp I ate last night (no known allergies to shellfish, but you never know...)

Anyway, I had tons of work to get out the door this morning, so I couldn't get to a doctor until this afternoon, and by then the wait to see him was far too long. Took a couple Benadryl instead, and now I don't know if I can drive home before they start to worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can throw a football over a 200 yard mountain.....does that count?

So wait...the python had feet??? That would of scared the crap out of me too! :bulgy-eyes:

105 again today not a normal summer how's a person to get out and do anything in this .Come on winter haha

105 again today not a normal summer how's a person to get out and do anything in this .Come on winter haha

Yep, 104 here and damn near that in my dept at work. Sucks today, although I stayed out in it yesterday golfing, lol.

coming home from the ayce mongolian place and this idiot tried to run us off the road!
we were right behind him when he seemed to pull over and stop to talk to someone on a bike on the side walk
so i go around the moron... i hear honking and engine reving
i look in the rear view and this idiot is tailgating and trying to get around us
we had an epic bird flipping battle and the dbag pulls around and in front then turns off onto another road... thank goodness
its been awhile since ive gotten into it with someone and by the look of his truck the guy was a serious low life
ugggh

I just had to convince Erica that the moon isn't necessarily north of here.

Sounds like a close call icejacking there you know he's driving now??? lol ...watch out for the crazies and keep the rubber side down shake n bake..

I just had to convince Erica that the moon isn't necessarily north of here.

It's up though. Isn't north always up?

haha. That's pretty much what we talked about. The difference between north and up.

Sounds like a close call icejacking there you know he's driving now??? lol ...watch out for the crazies and keep the rubber side down shake n bake..
that confused me more than the guy pulling over to talk to a guy on a bike hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back