The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez Jarret I just read this. Please call me if you need anything!

Hi Kenneth! I miss you

You made it 9 minutes longer than I would have. As a matter of fact, you made it 5 seconds longer than I would have. I have to try to reason with these people.

I was reading through the forums so It just played in the background, it was pretty funky haha, conspiracies. . .

peanut butter strategically placed will make Cat buzz Killington the star of the show

Tying a tube sock snugly around their midsection can have similarly hilarious results. Note that I said snug, not tight.

I'd say that's an unplayable lie....

Why do they only have 1 Sh**ter in the office? I just know I am going to bust a loaf in my pants one day because someone is on the pot.

Sorry to hear that One-T, sending good thoughts your way dude!

My rant is Thieves! I just talked to my dad and he just got a call from Mastercard's fraud section saying somebody has bought some stuff using his debit card and just tried to purchase airline tickets in Saudi-Arabia! This is his debit card so it comes straight out of his bank account. They locked his card so he can't use it and more importantly the freaking thieves cant use it. I hope he gets his money back from what actually went through before they figured out his card # had been jacked somehow. Scum of the earth people just piss me off.

My rant is..I wish I lived in San Diego! My god I just landed and it's freak'n beautiful

My rant is..I wish I lived in San Diego! My god I just landed and it's freak'n beautiful
I agree 100%...i quite liked it there.

A truly miniscule rant but I can't get out of my own way on the course right now. Mentally and I'm now "handsy" all the sudden with my woods and I'm paying with some disgusting double crosses.

A truly miniscule rant but I can't get out of my own way on the course right now. Mentally and I'm now "handsy" all the sudden with my woods and I'm paying with some disgusting double crosses.

I get a little "handsy" with my wood sometimes too. :act-up:

But in all seriousness, I have battling something like this for the past few months. I kind of alleviated some of it the other day, by closing up my stance a touch. I was really striking the ball well and only pulled one or two.

I think Id really enjoy the climate there.

Sorry to hear that One-T, sending good thoughts your way dude!

My rant is Thieves! I just talked to my dad and he just got a call from Mastercard's fraud section saying somebody has bought some stuff using his debit card and just tried to purchase airline tickets in Saudi-Arabia! This is his debit card so it comes straight out of his bank account. They locked his card so he can't use it and more importantly the freaking thieves cant use it. I hope he gets his money back from what actually went through before they figured out his card # had been jacked somehow. Scum of the earth people just piss me off.

He should have zero fraud liability and get 100% back pretty quickly, especially since the fraud department are the ones that detected it. They may also ask him to review other recent charges as its common for small test purchases to be made before the big charges come in.

I agree 100%...i quite liked it there.

My client has left and headed back east so I am going to go play some golf after I put eyes on my LED wall. Any good places to play :D

I get a little "handsy" with my wood sometimes too. :act-up:

But in all seriousness, I have battling something like this for the past few months. I kind of alleviated some of it the other day, by closing up my stance a touch. I was really striking the ball well and only pulled one or two.

My problem is because I've somehow gotten my hands involved so much it can be a true double-cross hook one second and then a giant cut the next. I have GOT to get my hands out of the equation somehow and just get back to swinging off the tee. Thank goodness for my iron game and putting, today's round was a good score from the outside, but it was SUCH a grind that by the end I was just mentally gone.

I think Id really enjoy the climate there.

It's like 85* sunny with a slight breeze. Absolutely effn beautious

My problem is because I've somehow gotten my hands involved so much it can be a true double-cross hook one second and then a giant cut the next. I have GOT to get my hands out of the equation somehow and just get back to swinging off the tee. Thank goodness for my iron game and putting, today's round was a good score from the outside, but it was SUCH a grind that by the end I was just mentally gone.

Oh, I know, it's frustrating. All last year, I battled an off the map push. It was freaking embarrassing. This year, for most of the season, I have been pulling everything dead left. It's just as embarrassing. I smoked one into a tree a few weeks ago. Ball never got 5 feet off the ground, straight left almost, actually left an indention in the tree. Like you, I just get so handsy, and I start rolling my wrists over too much, or turning them over. Constant battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back