The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 90% sure I have some type of beer allergy. Had a few last night and just like previous times, I wake up the next morning with a stomach that is just absolutely destroyed. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but it keeps happening every single time I drink beer. WTF is this

My problem is because I've somehow gotten my hands involved so much it can be a true double-cross hook one second and then a giant cut the next. I have GOT to get my hands out of the equation somehow and just get back to swinging off the tee. Thank goodness for my iron game and putting, today's round was a good score from the outside, but it was SUCH a grind that by the end I was just mentally gone.

I have the same problem at times. I force myself to think "Stricker", aka very little hand and wrist action on the takeaway. Of course, my swing still doesn't look like his, but it's a quick fix at times.

I'm about 90% sure I have some type of beer allergy. Had a few last night and just like previous times, I wake up the next morning with a stomach that is just absolutely destroyed. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but it keeps happening every single time I drink beer. WTF is this

What kind of beer are you drinking? This happens to me if I drink white beers like Blue Moon or unfiltered wheats.

What kind of beer are you drinking? This happens to me if I drink white beers like Blue Moon or unfiltered wheats.

Lately it's just been like Bud light and Coors. I've had it happen with PBR and Natural light too.

Lately it's just been like Bud light and Coors. I've had it happen with PBR and Natural light too.

Well there's your answer right there. Stick with Miller Lite and you'll be good. It's less filling, too.

Well there's your answer right there. Stick with Miller Lite and you'll be good. It's less filling, too.

I hate Miller Lite for some reason

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Are you sure you are not just allergic to water?

Hahaha dude...college. its not a big deal to me because I like liqour much better anyways. I freaking love bourbon...but beer is just easier sometimes

Hahaha dude...college. its not a big deal to me because I like liqour much better anyways. I freaking love bourbon...but beer is just easier sometimes

Do you do okay with breads and pasta?

Do you do okay with breads and pasta?

Yeah...which is why I don't think its actually an allergy. But ill be damned. I can have 1 or 2 beers and just feel terrible. I can get hammered on liquor and feel just fine.

Have done nothing but skim thp for the past 8 hrs... 105* vac. day yeee haa

I foresee a lot of broken hearts for the name it contest for the 2013 morgan cup. I thought it was a great idea and some took it to heart but then there was a ton of silly stuff that went on. I just hope that jealousy doesn't consume that whole thing- if that made sense.

I foresee a lot of broken hearts for the name it contest for the 2013 morgan cup. I thought it was a great idea and some took it to heart but then there was a ton of silly stuff that went on. I just hope that jealousy doesn't consume that whole thing- if that made sense.

It really got out of hand. Poor JB and GG that has to go through all those silly posts.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Yeah, I just hope it's a deserving THPer who wins this. That's all.

Yeah, I just hope it's a deserving THPer who wins this. That's all.

You and me both buddy. Thing is, there are actually some pretty dang good ones in there amongst the abyss of randomness.

I would have to pass it up if I won, my game isn't MC material yet. I'm not even sure if it is outing material yet.

You and me both buddy. Thing is, there are actually some pretty dang good ones in there amongst the abyss of randomness.

Well no doubt JB and GG will pick a good one.

I would have to pass it up if I won, my game isn't MC material yet. I'm not even sure if it is outing material yet.

I think that would be the hard part. One would definitely want to bring the A game if participating in such a event.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

I am the same way. I don't know why I keep posting in it, but it would be awesome to just know you had a part in it.

Though again I hope I can line things up so I can go and volunteer, and make it a vacation. We shall see how that turns out.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

Two dogs with dueling gas. Holy hell.

All the excitement over naming a team for the Morgan Cup and yet only a handful of new faces in the 2012 and 2013 threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back