The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of good grass driving range's around here is quite frustrating.

I think it might be cool if we maybe not start ranting over MC3 threads just yet. JB&GG tend to know what they are doing and whoever comes up with the winning name is deserving IMO

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think it might be cool if we maybe not start ranting over MC3 threads just yet. JB&GG tend to know what they are doing and whoever comes up with the winning name is deserving IMO

Sorry, Chunky.

So, my wife informed me while we were eating dinner that she was having some painful contractions today, and said it was "no big deal."

I freaked out.

Well said.

So, my wife informed me while we were eating dinner that she was having some painful contractions today, and said it was "no big deal."

I freaked out.

Just lean over dead set serious and say "Dont try to cover up having gas as contractions".

I freaked out.

I can imagine so...dang man!

I have had the makings of a summer cold all day. Stuffy head, watery eyes, lethargic as hell. Nothing worse than a summer cold.

Just lean over dead set serious and say "Dont try to cover up having gas as contractions".
Haha, she's on the couch right now across from me. Im gonna try that here in a minute, we shall see how that goes.

Haha, she's on the couch right now across from me. Im gonna try that here in a minute, we shall see how that goes.

You should secretly film it.......probably a bad idea, but worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I would have to pass it up if I won, my game isn't MC material yet. I'm not even sure if it is outing material yet.

Sir Flubs I didn't go to the big Outing, but I did go to the THP TX Outing not only a newbie to THP, but having never shot under 120.

I was welcomed, had a wonderful time both days. On day 2 when I got grouped with the guys (JB, treeboysdad and at-can't remember the rest of the letters), i was terrified. But i was immediately made to feel at ease, learned lots and really enjoyed myself.

Whatever shape your game is in, try to make one of the Rangefinder outings or the biggie in 2013. You won't regret it :)

You should secretly film it.......probably a bad idea, but worth it!

No filming. Not a word was said back to me, actually. Just an extended middle finger.

i was at an ayce buffet and this chick was hacking up a lung
i am a germ freak and i just wanted yell "wth are you doing in a full restaurant on a friday night coughing up disgustingness!"
too bad she was a cutie too... but i digress

No filming. Not a word was said back to me, actually. Just an extended middle finger.

I LOL'd really loud and just scared the crap out my son. Gotta love the wives......

Sir Flubs I didn't go to the big Outing, but I did go to the THP TX Outing not only a newbie to THP, but having never shot under 120.

I was welcomed, had a wonderful time both days. On day 2 when I got grouped with the guys (JB, treeboysdad and at-can't remember the rest of the letters), i was terrified. But i was immediately made to feel at ease, learned lots and really enjoyed myself.

Whatever shape your game is in, try to make one of the Rangefinder outings or the biggie in 2013. You won't regret it :)

Yeah, I'd love to. Maybe eventually I'll be able to, but family has priority over golf trips right now. Did I just say that? They better remember that in the future when I need my adult diaper changed, which should be in about an hour and a half. Did I mention I'm lazy too?

I'm sick and tired of not being able to get together with fellow THP'ers for a round or some other fun times. Living in HI sucks more than y'all realize.

Probably the most enjoyable round of golf I ever had was with DawgDaddy and I didn't even shoot that well. I'm ready to be back in the states!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I'm sick and tired of not being able to get together with fellow THP'ers for a round or some other fun times. Living in HI sucks more than y'all realize.

Probably the most enjoyable round of golf I ever had was with DawgDaddy and I didn't even shoot that well. I'm ready to be back in the states!

Ashville would be nice.

You can probably still get that Ft. Drum assignment. We get a full 5 months of golf up here.

You can probably still get that Ft. Drum assignment. We get a full 5 months of golf up here.

It's looking likely I'll end up there.

Ashville would be nice.

If I end up in New York I'll definitely take some time off to fly down and tee it up. Probably pretty often.

I've been feeling a little disconnected lately. Not sure why.

My freaking refrigerator is dying. I only needed it to last 3 more weeks until we close on our new house. Ugh.

My freaking refrigerator is dying. I only needed it to last 3 more weeks until we close on our new house. Ugh.
Your fridge is in my thoughts.

I have to close at 11 tomorrow night then get back up and open at 7 on Sunday morning.

Oh well. Beats not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back