The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, it pops up a message saying you can upload like 40 something pics a month, then craps out.

They extorted me for an upgrade a while back. I just did it.

I made Dean do it too.

They extorted me for an upgrade a while back. I just did it.

I made Dean do it too.

Yes you did. Prior to that I had resisted for weeks.

I agree. But still I was not happy at first

Has anyone spent the extra money for the colors changes that they offer. That seems pretty silly.

old chicks wearing young girls clothes
"wow that chicks hot"... *turns around*... "whoa!" yeah didnt see that coming

old chicks wearing young girls clothes
"wow that chicks hot"... *turns around*... "whoa!" yeah didnt see that coming

You didn't see the liver spots on her back and legs?

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Has anyone spent the extra money for the colors changes that they offer. That seems pretty silly.

I have not. But I bet you can talk me in to it in the future.

Was having a great time today until our service manager decided he would write up the job as T & M and screw me out of my commission. I flew hot & showed my Georgia butt. He changed his mind.

Was having a great time today until our service manager decided he would write up the job as T & M and screw me out of my commission. I flew hot & showed my Georgia butt. He changed his mind.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here, but it sounds like things were resolved by the end

I wonder as well if anyone has. If so, maybe thay could post a picture so we can feel like we got the upgrade as well, without buying it. Economics.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying here, but it sounds like things were resolved by the end

Maybe that is a variation of a one-two piece? that seemed to resolve the respective situation as well.

Maybe that is a variation of a one-two piece? that seemed to resolve the respective situation as well.

No. He clearly meant that he Icejacked him.

No. He clearly meant that he Icejacked him.

Makes sense. Thanks for claryifing

I have been away from home for 5 days now with one more to go. Now I will be home for a day and a half then fly back to Calgary for 3 days then fly home for a big meeting for 8 hours and then onto a floatplane where I go to an island to do work for 5 days. I won't really see my wife or son for about 2 and a half weeks. Or golf for that matter. This sucks.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been away from home for 5 days now with one more to go. Now I will be home for a day and a half then fly back to Calgary for 3 days then fly home for a big meeting for 8 hours and then onto a floatplane where I go to an island to do work for 5 days. I won't really see my wife or son for about 2 and a half weeks. Or golf for that matter. This sucks.

dude that sucks! hope your travels are safe and easy on you!

Sucks bro, hopefully it goes quickly and you get back to your family.

Really wanted to test that B.Asha 5x or 7x :(

Cool that is tough bro...travel safe! I'll be in Toronto next weekend, you gonna be any where near there?

It can take time to get selected. You have been a THP member for about 14 days or so. Stick with it and stay active and it could eventually happen. Lots of testing goes on at THP.

FWIW, they will be in stores October 15th and you should be able to find one locally to test out. Give it a try and let everybody know your thoughts. If you end up loving it, you could always pick one up.

Stick with it dude you will get your chance.

It can take time to get selected. You have been a THP member for about 14 days or so. Stick with it and stay active and it could eventually happen. Lots of testing goes on at THP.

FWIW, they will be in stores October 15th and you should be able to find one locally to test out. Give it a try and let everybody know your thoughts. If you end up loving it, you could always pick one up.

What they said. One thing that is for certain on THP is there is no favorites when it comes to being picked for testing. I would have loved to have been selected for one of the recent testing opportunities, but alas, not this time. If you stick around and become active and not make it all about the testing, you will likely get your chance. (Not saying you are, but some people do)

My rant is multiple line, one sentence posts. Break it up into sentences! Also this is a forum, not texting. Use full words, not abbreviations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back