The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's snowing! I don't see me golfing anytime in the near future. Blah winter sucks.

I am sick and tired of mortgage people calling me at work to refi my home. I don't want to refi! I only have 13 years left. If I wanted to I would call them!

It's snowing! I don't see me golfing anytime in the near future. Blah winter sucks.

Hang in there buddy, it's tough on us all this time of year. Might get a reprieve like last year and see some warmth roll back in.

Hang in there buddy, it's tough on us all this time of year. Might get a reprieve like last year and see some warmth roll back in.

You are right Duey it is tough this time of year. So cold in the morning here I actually need to wear pants if I am going to play early. Of course if I play later in the morning shorts are fine cause the temps are over 60*

You are right Duey it is tough this time of year. So cold in the morning here I actually need to wear pants if I am going to play early. Of course if I play later in the morning shorts are fine cause the temps are over 60*

You are a rhino's behind, Gordon! hahaha

:angry::banghead::bicker::at-wits-end:

Way to squirt lemon juice into my paper cut Gordon! I don't like you any more. :eyepoke:

this is not funny.

Way to squirt lemon juice into my paper cut Gordon! I don't like you any more. :eyepoke:

I'll rub some salt in it too.

I've got the AC on while headed in to work this morning... I mean, geeze. It's 6:15 in the morning and it's already 76 degrees. What's up with that, right?

2:00 tee time ???

hahahaha
405082290.jpg

My incredible Mac has decided to re-recieve every email in my deleted items folder. All 40,000 +. Its at 6500 now and is just awful.

enase4ah.jpg

That is a crap ton of email.

My incredible Mac has decided to re-recieve every email in my deleted items folder. All 40,000 +. Its at 6500 now and is just awful.

enase4ah.jpg

One of the reasons Im ready to toss my MBP.

That's awful, JB. I've never had that issue with regular old Mac Mail, but then again, there are probably reasons that you had to go with another client. But I've had other random issues with my MBP, so I feel your pain.

enase4ah.jpg

Wow. I always empty my trash folder every week or so just in case.

enase4ah.jpg

One of the reasons Im ready to toss my MBP.

Helloooo Ultrabook!

That's awful, JB. I've never had that issue with regular old Mac Mail, but then again, there are probably reasons that you had to go with another client. But I've had other random issues with my MBP, so I feel your pain.

It most likely has nothing to do with your mac, probably your hosting company's servers. Same thing happened to me, my hosting company upgraded their mail servers and I re-received the last month of email all over again.

Tap

JB is not allowed to permanently delete anything anymore, ever. Ever since that one day, hahaha.

JB is not allowed to permanently delete anything anymore, ever. Ever since that one day, hahaha.

Hahaha! I'd hate it if that happened again!

It was an exciting couple of days! You had to be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back