The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The group behind us yesterday on the course. Hit up to us a couple of times. Then, on 17, a par 3, one guy drove his cart around the green to look for his ball. Then, he parked his cart back by the path and walked through the bunker to get to the green. And, that green is situated so close to 18 tee, I have to wait for these theatrics to cease, so I can hit my tee shot. Guy in our group almost went ballistic watching this. But, he kept his composure and told the pro shop after we finished the round.

AARRRGHHH! It's snowing in North Georgia, which normally wouldn't be a problem when I'm home on a Saturday night. But, NO DTV signal! No sports! No Hockey Night in Canada (yes we get that here on DTV). Times like this, I wish I was back on cable. Thankful for THP!

AARRRGHHH! It's snowing in North Georgia, which normally wouldn't be a problem when I'm home on a Saturday night. But, NO DTV signal! No sports! No Hockey Night in Canada (yes we get that here on DTV). Times like this, I wish I was back on cable. Thankful for THP!

As much as I loved having DTV, and we still have it on the Tour Van, I am so glad we have cable. I hated that the wind would blow to hard, or it would sprinkle outside and the signal would go out.

My dog wanted to go out, she never wants to go out once we let her in. She goes out and starts barking like crazy, she never barks either. So, I grab a flashlight and go see what the issue is.
20130202_220947_zps5fe24402.jpg

Dmn thing is out there trying to eat the dogs food. Had to grab my 4i from the house and push it out into the yard. Stupid animal didn't want to go away.

My dog wanted to go out, she never wants to go out once we let her in. She goes out and starts barking like crazy, she never barks either. So, I grab a flashlight and go see what the issue is.
20130202_220947_zps5fe24402.jpg

Dmn thing is out there trying to eat the dogs food. Had to grab my 4i from the house and push it out into the yard. Stupid animal didn't want to go away.

Haha luckily it wasn't a rabid possum lol

Why can't people just let a guy and a girl be friends, is it such a non norm on their lives that they have to constantly try and screw it up.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

7 hours of homework...and I couldn't do any of it today...

Funny how if you mention the words bomb, gun, knife, explosion at the airport you get reamed by TSA. However, this agent here at the airport can heckle the guy in front of me in the security line about "a bunch of knives and guns in his carry on" and ask him if he's planning a hijacking.

So unprofessional. TSA are such pricks.

Our local park district just spent hundreds of thousands of dollars putting bent grass fairways and a few new bunkers on one of the most boring and flat public courses in the area. They then removed this course from the season pass roster (unless you pay an extra $100), jacked the daily rates up, and have decided that this course will be the permanent home of the city tournament even though it is not even as challenging as the old 6000 yard blue grass course (Leo Donovan GC) my grandfather played on regularly. I'm guessing they are going to be surprised when the number of qualifiers this year is even lower than last, which was the lowest ever and about half of the over 500 that attempted to qualify the last time I played in it. I just don't know what they are thinking.

Our local park district just spent hundreds of thousands of dollars putting bent grass fairways and a few new bunkers on one of the most boring and flat public courses in the area. They then removed this course from the season pass roster (unless you pay an extra $100), jacked the daily rates up, and have decided that this course will be the permanent home of the city tournament even though it is not even as challenging as the old 6000 yard blue grass course (Leo Donovan GC) my grandfather played on regularly. I'm guessing they are going to be surprised when the number of qualifiers this year is even lower than last, which was the lowest ever and about half of the over 500 that attempted to qualify the last time I played in it. I just don't know what they are thinking.

I'm sure that pockets were lined somewhere.

1. My game is s&%t right now.
2. I'm sick and tired of coming out here and seeing
A. 30 handicappers playing the blues,
B. Taking full minutes over every shot,
C. Complete ignorance to, or disregard to etiquette,
D. Singleton's being treated like dirt,
E. No marshalls.

/rant

tapt

I'm sort of very angry right now. Deep breaths

Did you go back to Nike Golf's shat tastic website?

I'm getting the sense that you're displeased with their web design. :p

Their web design is awful. It looks like something a startup company would put out. That is not a website that a company who is established but wants to grow should go live with. It is an awful site.

Their web design is awful. It looks like something a startup company would put out. That is not a website that a company who is established but wants to grow should go live with. It is an awful site.

I agree, I've been following along since yesterday. Couldn't resist poking the bear though :D

I agree, I've been following along since yesterday. Couldn't resist poking the bear though :D

Don't call me a bear. Jersey Nate will come in here and give me extra attention.

About to go off to work this means a few things
1. No watching the superbowl
2. No Pheonix open
3. No more hockey games today

Golf Galaxy never has an X flex for sale, EVER. Today I go in there...no TM or Cally woods with X flex shafts. Then I go back to the LM area and ask the guy "Do you guys have any X flex shafts in the demo carts?"

Nope. None.

What in the hell?! It is literally impossible for me to ever try anything out at a GG.

Did you go back to Nike Golf's shat tastic website?

Haha no. I would release like a volcano if I was on that craptastic site. I have been working toward today for a few weeks now. My sons are not yet interested in sports. I really want to get them involved though. Today was the step in getting them interested. I wanted them to sit down and watch the Super Bowl with me. I had a few friends invite me to their place to watch the game and I declined simply for this reason. I figure if they can get involved in watching, they will then want to play.

Well I go out shopping to get them their favorite meal which is my Baked Ziti. Get home and the wife says we are invited to the neighbors house. She says it will be weird if we don't go. So now I look like a dick because I want to stay home and my kids now want to go over there. She was well aware of what I was trying to do. Getting angrier as I type this if I'm being honest.

Haha no. I would release like a volcano if I was on that craptastic site. I have been working toward today for a few weeks now. My sons are not yet interested in sports. I really want to get them involved though. Today was the step in getting them interested. I wanted them to sit down and watch the Super Bowl with me. I had a few friends invite me to their place to watch the game and I declined simply for this reason. I figure if they can get involved in watching, they will then want to play.

Well I go out shopping to get them their favorite meal which is my Baked Ziti. Get home and the wife says we are invited to the neighbors house. She says it will be weird if we don't go. So now I look like a dick because I want to stay home and my kids now want to go over there. She was well aware of what I was trying to do. Getting angrier as I type this if I'm being honest.

At this point, my advice is probably skewed to the selfish side of things, but I would say let it be weird with the neighbors. You're not a dick for wanting to do this with/for your sons.

Golf Galaxy never has an X flex for sale, EVER. Today I go in there...no TM or Cally woods with X flex shafts. Then I go back to the LM area and ask the guy "Do you guys have any X flex shafts in the demo carts?"

Nope. None.

What in the hell?! It is literally impossible for me to ever try anything out at a GG.

I have the same problem. It basically taints my impression of every driver because they just dont fit me right.

Nope. None.

I usually get a decent laugh out of that.. I may take my B.Asha in that has the Callaway adapter on to hit the Xtreme and XHot heads.. I don't find a real point in hitting them in the stock S.

Of all the golf stores, I think Galaxy has the weakest demo capacity. It's brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back