The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddys dad took a pic, after I got bit and ran away I didn't get within 30 yards of it again...was black and gold, decent size round wise and they think 4 feet long or so

Did par the hole

And did sink a 45 foot chutt a few holes later

Is it swollen at all?

My buddys dad took a pic, after I got bit and ran away I didn't get within 30 yards of it again...was black and gold, decent size round wise and they think 4 feet long or so

Did par the hole

And did sink a 45 foot chutt a few holes later

That's hardcore right there!

At a fantasy draft where we are playing 123471390257290 players and it is taking forever!

how does anyone trust anyone anymore? i am so sick of being the idiot who gets F'ed over.

how does anyone trust anyone anymore? i am so sick of being the idiot who gets F'ed over.

What happened bro? You are such a great fella that is frustrating to hear. Something you can shake off or is it more than that?

Sucks dude...what happened?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Damn dude, sorry

Frank is posturing. I like it.

shhh...

I've already said it a few times but congrats again on the baby boy. I'm thinking that I want to be a dad soon.

Frank, let me know if you need help making a kid. I'm good at it.

apparently been getting cheated on... its funny how she always questions me about who i'm with and stuff when i would NEVER do that to anyone cause i know how bad it sucks. I really thought things were going great too. i must be an idiot.

Bad trade with Cookie in League 1?

apparently been getting cheated on... its funny how she always questions me about who i'm with and stuff when i would NEVER do that to anyone cause i know how bad it sucks. I really thought things were going great too. i must be an idiot.

Yeah, that blows. Been there done that. Send that biotch packing bro. Go wild.

Spry you got f'ed over.. However I tend to think the same way about trusting people. It can be a challenge for me.

Oh no....wow, Buck that's incredibly sad to hear...hope to give you a good bro hug in AC and of course feel free to PM or text me dude. Anytime.

Yeah, that blows. Been there done that. Send that biotch packing bro. Go wild.

yeah she sent me packing. lol like i would stay with someone after doing that to me anyway. i may be vulnerable now if cookie wants Shady McCoy i may be willing to trade him for a kicker

I think I've got the basics down. I'll shoot you a text if I need any pointers.

I'm an awesome wing man and I hear those jersey girls are easy

That is freaking WEAK dude. So sorry to hear it.

Dude that FREAKIN blows. At least you found out and can move on before you waste anymore of your time. Keep your head up, you got an amazing weekend ahead of you this weekend.

yeah she sent me packing. lol like i would stay with someone after doing that to me anyway. i may be vulnerable now if cookie wants Shady McCoy i may be willing to trade him for a kicker

You're a long knocking young stud buck. She wasn't right for you nor does she deserve that manly piece of fireman! Take the goods elsewhere and lose no sleep over that turd. I hate cheating.

I feel your pain, dude. My previous relationship with a girl was built on her lies and sleeping around. Speaking from experience, if they are so worried about where you are at all the time, it's because they spend a lot of time in the wrong places themselves and have to try to justify their stupidity by turning it around on you. To Hell with 'em. You don't need the BS and will come back stronger and better.

That sucks man...been there and dealt with that. I would be more than happy to tell you how I dealt with it if you want. And my mind set...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

thanks guys like i said i've been here before i'll be ok, just kinda blown away in shock right now.

It's all projection

I feel your pain, dude. My previous relationship with a girl was built on her lies and sleeping around. Speaking from experience, if they are so worried about where you are at all the time, it's because they spend a lot of time in the wrong places themselves and have to try to justify their stupidity by turning it around on you. To Hell with 'em. You don't need the BS and will come back stronger and better.

Damn Buck I'm sorry to hear that man. Good luck moving forward. Cheating is terrible and something I will never understand.

I am sorry to hear that Buckjob. That is never fun to deal with.

Damn dude, sorry

shhh...

I've already said it a few times but congrats again on the baby boy. I'm thinking that I want to be a dad soon.
Thanks Frank. I used to be one of those guys who never wanted kids. Now? Kids are freaking awesome! I love my little girl, she rocks. And Cooper is going to be a awesome little guy! Cant wait to get him his little baby club hoard started! Im going to buy a few Den Caddy Staff bags to start his collection!
Apparently, I am too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back