The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i over did it today... Should not have went bowling, my back is on fire.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think i over did it today... Should not have went bowling, my back is on fire.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Wow Rhyno, how many games did you throw? Did you at least throw your average? Take a couple Advils and hit the sack.
Get tbat back to feeling better.

James

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Wow Rhyno, how many games did you throw? Did you at least throw your average? Take a couple Advils and hit the sack.
Get tbat back to feeling better.

James

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

7 I think, normally no problem but with 27 holes of golf.

Feeling much better today.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I know people who do it think they are just being helpful, but why, in a thread where someone says they have narrowed it down to three choices, and say what the choices are, do people say have you tried something else?

If they have narrowed it down, they have already tried a bunch of different things.

I know people who do it think they are just being helpful, but why, in a thread where someone says they have narrowed it down to three choices, and say what the choices are, do people say have you tried something else?

If they have narrowed it down, they have already tried a bunch of different things.

Maybe they don't have any experience with the three choices but still want to get in on the conversation? That's all I've got.

Walking Dead and Game of Thrones come on at 9?! Treason, I say!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Walking Dead and Game of Thrones come on at 9?! Treason, I say!!!!

Game of Thrones re-airs at 10. I'm watching Walking Dead at 9 and GoT at 10.

People who try so hard just to make others look bad, and then call people out because they aren't trying for brownie points.

The worst.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

GoT should clearly be priority #1.
Not when I've read the books. Season finale of a show in which I don't know what happens versus season premier, which is always slow anyhow, of a show that I know EXACTLY what happens.

Game of Thrones re-airs at 10. I'm watching Walking Dead at 9 and GoT at 10.

Same here. Full on nerd orgy tonight.

Same here. Full on nerd orgy tonight.

Best description for tonight that I've ever heard.

People who try so hard just to make others look bad, and then call people out because they aren't trying for brownie points.

The worst.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!
Interesting.

Was cleaning the vacuum filter for the Mrs with the air compressor. Probably should wear glasses or something next time as a bunch of dust and dirt flew into my face and left eye. Doesn't feel too good.

Was cleaning the vacuum filter for the Mrs with the air compressor. Probably should wear glasses or something next time as a bunch of dust and dirt flew into my face and left eye. Doesn't feel too good.
Or you could just make her do it.

Sometimes I feel like there is an entire subculture to this forum and I have zero clue about it. Ignorance may be bliss in this instance though

Sometimes I feel like there is an entire subculture to this forum and I have zero clue about it. Ignorance may be bliss in this instance though

Lol, it can be nice flying under the radar.

The girl I was supposed to go out with this week all of a sudden has a boyfriend as of today...Would have been nice if she had told me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back