The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always love the weather talk.
Moisture in the air makes temperatures feel both hotter in the heat and colder in the cold.
Yet nobody from other areas ever seems to understand that, until they feel it.
Tell the people at the Morgan Cup last year that humidity is just as bad where they are from.

Exactly. Coming from South Georgia to north Texas, it's still hot here in the summer but I now lack the humidity that makes it miserable. 100* is hot but 95* and 90% humidity is worse. I guess the difference between an oven and a sauna.

While I am happy to have lost weight, having to find an entire new golf wardrobe is frustrating. Seriously, how does golfsmith have No size 34 shorts?

While I am happy to have lost weight, having to find an entire new golf wardrobe is frustrating. Seriously, how does golfsmith have No size 34 shorts?

What about pants?

Moisture in the air makes temperatures feel both hotter in the heat and colder in the cold.
Tell the people at the Morgan Cup last year that humidity is just as bad where they are from.

I'd put up with the heat for golf all year round.

Never help family with $ lest you're ready to accept getting burnt....bad. And you can handle them acting like everything's good, nothing they did is wrong, and you're just having an unwarranted overreaction.

Woosah...

Had hot oil splatter on my face and neck while cooking dinner tonight. Oof

My last 2 rounds have been nothing but toe shots, a tad irritated with it now.

I thought the Masters was next weekend, but now I figured out it isn't. How disappointing.

Usually the first size to sell out. It's a popular number.

Dam, Masters is usually the second weekend in April

Gain weight til u get to a 36

That was the worst I've ever been in. How the hell it wasn't raining all day on Friday is beyond me, as much moisture was in the air.

I will never understand some people.

I sold my soul for a man that was the only true father figure I had from age 12 on, and I banged my head against the same wall in a no-win situation. I gave up a better situation for myself and my wife simply because he asked me to as he had ingrained in me from youth to be loyal to a fault. Because I refused to follow on I'm not told flat out that you don't even know me? You accuse me of never really trying for success? You consider me a backstabber? I'm an acquaintance and not a friend after all we went through for 16 years? An acquaintance? All because I stayed behind and did whats best for me and mine and I'M ACTUALLY HAPPY NOW?

I just don't get it. To be SO religious and devout, ALWAYS preaching about the moral high-ground and "how to be a man" and because I don't want to put myself through more hell I'm a traitor. I don't get it.

What I do get is how much this freaking hurts.

I truly apologize, but its the rant thread and I needed to get all this **** out. To be looked in the eyes and **** on, I'm at a loss.

I hope it gets better Jman.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

People like that always get theirs in the end. One can't live like that and keep anyone close. Head up, James. We're here for you.

Sorry to read about that Jman but know you are a very strong individual. Tons of support here and at home, hang in there buddy. People, family or not, often get on the high ground when they feel insecure about something or jealous of a decision they didn't agree with and was the right one. You don't need this with all the golf coaching crap going on.

Sorry to hear your dealing with crap like this Jman. Don't let it get the best of ya.

I was supposed to go to the range today, but my ride can't make it because he's got more prep for his MCAT's. Guess I can't really fault him for that though.

Getting paired with a golfer who isn't on the same page as your group = frustrating. Refuses to play ready golf, putting pre-shot routine is long enough that I could have ordered a pizza from the clubhouse and received it by the time he actually hit the ball. Always telling us we have the wrong club in our hands for this hole or that hole. Nice enough guy, but after 18 enough was enough. When you are still putting and we are already on the next tee box hitting our balls, you know you have a problem.

Getting paired with a golfer who isn't on the same page as your group = frustrating. Refuses to play ready golf, putting pre-shot routine is long enough that I could have ordered a pizza from the clubhouse and received it by the time he actually hit the ball. Always telling us we have the wrong club in our hands for this hole or that hole. Nice enough guy, but after 18 enough was enough. When you are still putting and we are already on the next tee box hitting our balls, you know you have a problem.

Wow dude!

A dear old friend of mine passed away yesterday. He was n older guy, been through some really tough times this last year. He will be sorely missed.

Sorry to hear, duey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back