The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of selfish people. Just be happy for others when good things happen to them.

Year and a half old car starts great this morning when it is -30c. Drive to Walmart, 30 minutes later leave and the car won't start. Car has no problem cranking, but won't start. Call road service, they tell me an hour wait for a tow to a shop that doesn't open until tomorrow.

Ride comes to pick me up, I go to try the car again and it fires up just fine. WTF. So now I have no confidence in my car starting when I need it to. NOT HAPPY.

What the make model and year?

Football is not the same without fantasy involved.

Potty training, effing sucks

Edit: NM you car is Canadian and may be different. Either way it will be under warranty.

The American models have real bad ignition coil problems.

I don't know what it's like with, so it's pretty good for me!

And I still have the ESPN Gridiron Challenge.

Edit: NM you car is Canadian and may be different. Either way it will be under warranty.

The American models have real bad ignition coil problems.

Thanks for the help JRod!

I don't know what it's like with, so it's pretty good for me!

And I still have the ESPN Gridiron Challenge.

I'm playing for the championship in two separate leagues.

Tappin away

Potty training day 2, fail, ugh

Potty training day 2, fail, ugh

They make adult depends lol. But seriously it took awhile for my daughter to pick it up.

Tappin away

They make adult depends lol. But seriously it took awhile for my daughter to pick it up.

Tappin away

It's so hard not to get frustrated

It really is, and there will be set backs too. Set a timer for like 10 mins and every 10 mins have the kid sit in the pot.

Tappin away

I just went through this with my daughter. It's one of those things that they just pick up one day when they feel like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just went through this with my daughter. It's one of those things that they just pick up one day when they feel like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah our daughter just has no interest. She knows what everything is and what she's supposed to do. Half her accidents were a minute or two after getting off the pot. We could just tell from the two days that she just doesn't want to do it. We will try again in a few weeks probably.

Spent most of the day on the road just to get home in time for Chiefs game and MC announcements. I sucked in both, what a stupid day. Whats next a tornado?

Yeah our daughter just has no interest. She knows what everything is and what she's supposed to do. Half her accidents were a minute or two after getting off the pot. We could just tell from the two days that she just doesn't want to do it. We will try again in a few weeks probably.

Our daughter is good with #1, but is openly defiant about the other, which she does at night. She's starting to come around, but it's taken forever

Taps away

Spent most of the day on the road just to get home in time for Chiefs game and MC announcements. I sucked in both, what a stupid day. Whats next a tornado?

Sharknado!

Simply awesome!
My migraine I've had the last 12-15 hours is now progressing into a freaking monster.

Blind spot in my left outer 1/3 of my eye, vertigo, nausea, and freezing cold hands and feet.
Awesome!

Now to get sitting in the dark for awhile.

I used to suffer from migraines frequently, and have had them as long as 4 days. Hope this is not one of those!

Simply awesome!
My migraine I've had the last 12-15 hours is now progressing into a freaking monster.

Blind spot in my left outer 1/3 of my eye, vertigo, nausea, and freezing cold hands and feet.
Awesome!

I used to suffer from migraines frequently, and have had them as long as 4 days. Hope this is not one of those!

Hope you feel better.

Simply awesome!

Awesome!

Sorry you hurting, CJ. Here's hoping you feel a lot better in the morning.

Feel better CJ

I feel your pain brother.

I needed a Chiefs win to get the Steelers into the playoffs even though they didn't deserve it.

Plus I thought I had a shot at the TM contest, but oh well ... on to the next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back