The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 people scheduled to cover helpline today, all 3 have called in sick.
Since our office loves to dig for reasons as to why people are out we have found out this.
1 went for a 6 mile run yesterday with another lady in our office.
1 rode dirtbikes for 4+ hours
Oh and dirtbike guy was supposed to be in an hour early today for a presentation setup with a different department.
Oh what a great morning.

Is iGirl there?

Since our office loves to dig for reasons as to why people are out we have found out this.
Oh and dirtbike guy was supposed to be in an hour early today for a presentation setup with a different department.
Oh what a great morning.

Let me guess - they were smart enough to post on Facebook what they did over the weekend? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone notified Penn Wagers wife that he's screwing someone else? Straight up adultery.

You are right, he really stuck it to Auburn, luckily they won anyway.

Can't find a darn hybrid I sold to a thper I've looked everywhere unreal

Sounds like someone has too many clubs. haha, I can imagine me doing the same thing though.

I will never understand getting wasted the night before you have work. I will also never understand getting wasted at a work function. But I am also not a drinker so that could be part of it.

In my college days I didn't care, but as an adult I would never put myself in that situation. My job is way to important.

Me to my boss "What do we have going on this week?"
His response "Nothing"

Well glad I decided to show up today even though I havent slept in 4 days.

Has anyone notified Penn Wagers wife that he's screwing someone else? Straight up adultery.

You are right, he really stuck it to Auburn, luckily they won anyway.

Errrrrrrrr, neither team was very happy with Penn, everyone thinks he has it in for them but if you just watch he makes horrible calls both ways. He is about as sorry as a referee can be. He has cost us several games over the years too.

Well... this conversation happened this morning.

Blu- "There's no way you're backing condensate up 3 floors into that expander."

Process engineer- "We are. Everytime we turn on that heat exchanger we get water on 5A"

Random maintenance worker - "it also happens we we start the exchanger on 4B."

Process engineer- "Boy, that sounds like a bigger system issue then."

That's what I have been saying for two weeks!

Errrrrrrrr, neither team was very happy with Penn, everyone thinks he has it in for them but if you just watch he makes horrible calls both ways. He is about as sorry as a referee can be. He has cost us several games over the years too.

Agreed, he sucked all around, I just thought I'd have some fun with the guy who somehow thought Wagers was on Auburn's side. He sucked all the way around, as he always does. But there were plenty of calls that screwed Auburn as well.

Oh what a great morning.
Hey Dean? Know what day it is...do you know what day it is??!! Yep!

mondays.jpg

I will never understand getting wasted the night before you have work. I will also never understand getting wasted at a work function. But I am also not a drinker so that could be part of it.

In my college days I didn't care, but as an adult I would never put myself in that situation. My job is way to important.

Used to be me, used to be a big mean, rowdy drunk.
Now I am just big.,

Alcohol is no joke, seen it ruin many lives, and almost my own before I realized the path I was headed down was not a good one!'

Last edited:
Well... this conversation happened this morning.

Blu- "There's no way you're backing condensate up 3 floors into that expander."

Process engineer- "We are. Everytime we turn on that heat exchanger we get water on 5A"

Random maintenance worker - "it also happens we we start the exchanger on 4B."

Process engineer- "Boy, that sounds like a bigger system issue then."

That's what I have been saying for two weeks!
Should have used a sharp back handed compliment

Me to my boss "What do we have going on this week?"
His response "Nothing"

Well glad I decided to show up today even though I havent slept in 4 days.
You are not allowed to post anything negative this week.

This is an odd rant from you. I can only imagine what brought it on. Is JB drunk :alien:

Totally agree GG. I mean - what is the point? But then again, to be brutally honest, I never understand those guys who go to a party and get drunk "To have a good time"? So, one can't have a great time without getting wasted? Now, I know once in a while it happens, but this is directed more at those where it happens at just about every function.

I love the college life

Driving home just now a truck blew a tire right in front of me and at 80 mph it was as scary as it gets for a moment there. It looked and sounded like an explosion as two huge chunks of tire flew out of the smoke, I was extremely lucky they seperated just enough I swerved between them. Worst part was when the idiot just stopped on the highway only a couple feet from a cross road with me stuck behind him. I got in the ditch with my flashers on while semi's zipped by and damn near hit him several times.

Pretty crazy, time for my heart to slow down a little.

Sometime in 2014 you Buck and I will have an Irish drink. We will not accept NO as an answer...

Driving home just now a truck blew a tire right in front of me and at 80 mph it was as scary as it gets for a moment there. It looked and sounded like an explosion as two huge chunks of tire flew out of the smoke, I was extremely lucky they seperated just enough I swerved between them. Worst part was when the idiot just stopped on the highway only a couple feet from a cross road with me stuck behind him. I got in the ditch with my flashers on while semi's zipped by and damn near hit him several times.

Pretty crazy, time for my heart to slow down a little.
Between exploding tires and horse manure, you aren't having any luck behind the wheel!

I hate how hard it is to implement context in a forum. Things get misinterpreted way too easily

I'm about to hit a salesman!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I hate how hard it is to implement context in a forum. Things get misinterpreted way too easily

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Spoiler
hahaha

I think you should not take what is said to heart. I knew exactly what you meant and offered my explanation. Nothing more nothing less.
Instead of a bunch of good luck statements I tried to lead it down a constructive path. I took no offense to your statement and was just communicating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back