The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Hampshire and Vermont are not for people who like to eat.

Or anyone who wants to eat after 8pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or anyone who wants to eat after 8pm.

I'm so hungry, finally made it to our destination, but only places still open are bars.

I'm so hungry, finally made it to our destination, but only places still open are bars.

It's crazy how early restaurants up there close. And how slow their service is.

It's crazy how early restaurants up there close. And how slow their service is.

Not a fast food restaurant in the state, gave up and headed back for room service.

My agencies FSA reimbursement process is a total cluster. Funny, it's my money ... you'd think I'd have quick and easy access to it. Instead I need to provide documentation like a madman ... as if I'm trying to cheat the system. WITH MY OWN MONEY!
You can thank the IRS for that. FSA plans are so hard to administer because they need to see proper documentation for audit purposes.

As someone who worked for a company that administered FSA plans for other companies, they are tedious. The rules constantly change. Add in debit cards that not all retailers have the proper coding or use the right coding - forces administrators to question.

I know it is frustrating, but it is on both sides, trust me.

New Hampshire and Vermont are not for people who like to eat.

Once you get out of the touristy areas, things that are open late are hard to come by.

There was NOWHERE to eat all the way down 89

Real life issues are such a pain sometimes. Can't wait for next weekend. I really just need to get away from everything

Real life issues are such a pain sometimes. Can't wait for next weekend. I really just need to get away from everything
6 hours in the car each way with me will have you begging to go back to real life

6 hours in the car each way with me will have you begging to go back to real life

Plus sleeping in the car all night. You have a point

I played golf today like I've never played before...literally. It was awful from tee to green, had fun though.

Got my daughters biopsy results today. Everything came back negative. I don't have words to describe how my wife and I feel. Helpless is the best I can come up with.

Got my daughters biopsy results today. Everything came back negative. I don't have words to describe how my wife and I feel. Helpless is the best I can come up with.

Shoot, Ricky, I don't even know what to say... You and your family are in my thoughts, man...

How the ...?

How can they not have an idea? I'm so sorry friend. Nobody in your house deserves this. if you need anything, please let me know.

Love ya dude. I cannot imagine the feelings you two have right now, I wish more than anything someone could tell you what it was/is.

That sucks Ricky. Really sorry to hear this. Do you guys have a next step, or still trying to figure that out?

That sucks, however ... it does eliminate a number of potential causes, so when you find a suitable doctor to take a look at your daughter, (s)he can at least rule out a number of issues and look elsewhere. Stay strong!

Might be a long shot, or you may have already done this but ... have you thought of bringing her to a dentist and having them diagnose those sores?

damn ricky, I was really hoping you would get an answer to end all this, but don't lose hope, your daughter looks like a fighter, you and your family will get trough this

Stupid southwest or tsa busted my thp callaway stand bag...I'm pissed

The one leg on mine was bent a while ago too. I haven't even looked at it since returning from PGA

Yeah they busted the piece that attached the bag to the legs. ..tried to rig it together but no luck

Yeah they busted the piece that attached the bag to the legs. ..tried to rig it together but no luck

Sorry to hear that Mike. I saw a lot of those bags for the first time this weekend. Gotta say I had severe bag envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back