THE PLAYERS Championship - spoilers

Some dude on the rope on 10 tee is wearing a blue True Blue tee shirt

Hate that the announcers already seem to be giving it to tiger. It's not even the back 9 yet! It's tight at the top!

I feel the announcers are being very critical of Tiger...haven't heard them say anything positive IMO....but they like Sergio.

I feel the announcers are being very critical of Tiger...haven't heard them say anything positive IMO....but they like Sergio.

Really? Kind of surprising.

What about on the 7th hole when Tiger had a one shot lead and Jim Nantz said that tiger was well on his way to his 78th. victory.

To me it seems like they are giving him the win already and did so quite a few holes ago.

Or just now when J Mills just said Tiger is looking good for Merion

Wow laird almost hits the girl rolling on the hill

To me it seems like they are giving him the win already and did so quite a few holes ago.

Yeah, I dont think they have been overly critical of anybody. Sergio maybe when they said it was a horrible read, but Im confused by the comment above. Although I did take the dogs outside for 10 minutes, so I might have missed the critical part.

Pin on 18 is just crazy. Wow.

What a story if Jeff M. Wins. Steady is the name of his game.

TW with the ole Mahan chunk and not run.
Cmon Tiger, make the putt and move from this hole that is causing fits.

Yeah, I dont think they have been overly critical of anybody. Sergio maybe when they said it was a horrible read, but Im confused by the comment above. Although I did take the dogs outside for 10 minutes, so I might have missed the critical part.

Agreed not critical at all, hard to not lean towards tiger securing the win with his track record, announcers do it in all sports it seems

Love the hole location on 17. Definitely remember that when Choi won a few years back.

Streelman just rolled in a snake to give himself a chance, hope he puts one more up

Bad shot for Tiger!! Hey, I could hit that shot in the drink!!

Wow did Tiger just really hit that in the water? Wow

Uh oh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The most surprising part of that is that it happened with the 5 wood, that has been money off the tee!

Stupid dragonfly. This thing just got fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Back