The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

And that damn Decker TD in OT isn't helping my chances here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated to see that decker TD as a Pats fan, but I love it for my fantasy team.

Brees looks good to start. Not a good sign for my team

Down but not out:
aeab5cd375b14a7bb96d074489873c85.jpg

The Championship in League 1 is clearly a defensive battle.

Why does the defense lose points if the offense fumbles and it is brought back for a TD?

Why does the defense lose points if the offense fumbles and it is brought back for a TD?

Because its considered Defense/Team

In the championship game in another league and believe I'm starting Bortles over Wilson.

Bortles facing NO in the dome and Wilson against Rams in the cold rain.

Am I crazy?

This decision will cost me some cash. Ouch.

I "was" protected to win after the 1:00 games, but so far my 4:00 guys are laying eggs. Zeros almost across the board. Losers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451254369.522349.jpg

I "was" protected to win after the 1:00 games, but so far my 4:00 guys are laying eggs. Zeros almost across the board. Losers.

View attachment 22961

Relying on the JAX offense today is no good. They've been worse than atrocious thus far. Soon to be 28-0....maybe they wake up.

This decision will cost me some cash. Ouch.
Bortles has been so solid for the past 6ish weeks or so, I liked the play call you made there, I probably would have done the same.

My afternoon guys are doing absolutely nothing

Looks like I have a win wrapped up, finished the year strong. Made playoffs, and that is a good thing but no participation trophy to anyone except the winner.

Relying on the JAX offense today is no good. They've been worse than atrocious thus far. Soon to be 28-0....maybe they wake up.

They've been a second half team. Good first drive. Finally got a few points out of the Robinsons.

They've been a second half team. Good first drive. Finally got a few points out of the Robinsons.

I have Bortles and Robinson (RB) in my non THP championship game. Need more of the RB and Bortles throwing TD's to guys not named Robinson (WR) and JT.

And with that 90 yarder to A Rob I'm back to projected win. Back and forth we go.

Ddec's team just went off. That will just about do it for me.

Welp I'm done, congrats to HDPT in league 4, he had the best team coming down the stretch.

With AZ so far up on GB I may not get any more points out of Palmer and Fitzgerald. And with Gurley sitting with a whopping 1 so far, I could be in trouble.

This might be the 3rd week in a row that Fitzpatrick will outscore Palmer, but it's just so hard to sit Palmer. It will also be the third week in a row that I sat the wrong RB.

Why did I listen to the masses and start M. Bryant over Baldwin. Thanks PhillyV

Back