The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
the more i think about this the more i think its not going to be possible to miss it!

Funny you mention this dan and I we're just saying how you have to be there

Funny you mention this dan and I we're just saying how you have to be there

After the conversation over lunch today, I don't know that I could be more certain about attending. This is going to make for one incredible weekend.

I'm honestly trying to figure out how to make this possible. I've even thought about a second job to make the funds an non-issue.

downwind every time, right?

Happily Tapping
Wouldn't care either way. At that elevation its more like 430-440 at sea level

There Will be a different price for non golfers
So they will be additional to the price I pay, or there will be a separate rate for one golfer and one non golfer?

After the conversation over lunch today, I don't know that I could be more certain about attending. This is going to make for one incredible weekend.

Yes sir, ill start looking into flights!

I'm honestly trying to figure out how to make this possible. I've even thought about a second job to make the funds an non-issue.

Best part is the cost up front is reasonable and then you have a ton of months to stow away a few bucks spending money and flight money

My Ohio partner in crime, Michael Dean. He's got me all kinds of fired up about this thing.

I'm making this happen. Therefore, you need to make this happen.

Period.

This is starting to sound like the THP Oscars. Anyone who is anyone is making an appearance. We may need the THP version of Ryan Seacrest to do some interviews and ask everyone what they are wearing.

This is starting to sound like the THP Oscars. Anyone who is anyone is making an appearance. We may need the THP version of Ryan Seacrest to do some interviews and ask everyone what they are wearing.

One t is coming right

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

One t is coming right

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

That was my first choice. War Eagle was my second

I'm making this happen. Therefore, you need to make this happen.

Period.

I think it'll take something substantial to keep me away at this point. Very very pleased to hear you're attending buddy.

Wouldn't care either way. At that elevation its more like 430-440 at sea level

So they will be additional to the price I pay, or there will be a separate rate for one golfer and one non golfer?

U pay x, she pays y and x>y

I think it'll take something substantial to keep me away at this point. Very very pleased to hear you're attending buddy.

I figure my wife can only kill me once.

I love this.

The Doc is looking to try and make this one with me perhaps. Going to be cool to see all your hard work when we finally get to buddy.

I love this.

The Doc is looking to try and make this one with me perhaps. Going to be cool to see all your hard work when we finally get to buddy.

I was going to say, I thought the intention was to bring her along.

I was going to say, I thought the intention was to bring her along.

Indeed it is. But I'm planning on making it with or without her. She's at the mercy of how things work out when they get to request time off. I'm betting I'll likely be making the trip solo.

Love all your excitement, lots of excitement and people committing, sounds like this might fill up fast!

#getexcited

Love all your excitement, lots of excitement and people committing, sounds like this might fill up fast!

#getexcited

With what you helped plan, it would be hard to think it won't mike. It is going to be that good of an event. #GetExcited

OK. Will just have to wait and see what X and Y equals and that will tell me if its doable on that side and then finding a flight cheap enough will be the next challenge..

my guess is you were sworn to keep it quiet so i wont ask what he told ya.

Oh, I don't know anything aside from how awesome the courses are, sadly.. Just talking about getting there, hanging out, the experiences with THPers.. It all got me fired up about attending. Those intangibles are what make these events worth traveling for me.

my guess is you were sworn to keep it quiet so i wont ask what he told ya.

Wrong, Dan knows what u know

I did advise him of flight and rental car prices for us, I can share if needed

Jman,
She's a Doc that means she can kill you, bring you back repeatedly until she gets tired.

I'm looking forward to seeing what THP and Mikedean have negotiated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

When I was reading this announcement, a commercial came on TV about a Vegas vacation. My wife turned to my 14yr old son and said "I think we could all have a great time there checking out the sights". I turned to her and said "Do I have a deal for you". I don't know if I can pull this off right after a 2week Disney world trip, but I'm going to give it a try. See if she really was serious.

What on gods green earth are you going to do at Disney for two weeks? The parks are big, just not that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back