The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

How many did we get in the initial barrage??

I received my response back. All in and ready for some Vegas.

Payment finally sent...paypal hates me lol

Just received confirmation. I'm legit.

Today is Kelly's 34th Birthday. I got to send her a text that said Were going to Vegas! She replied WOO HOO!!!!!!!

We can get Jake one of those internet preacher cards and he can marry the two of you on the 18th green :alien:

If anyone needs lessons on how to play Craps, you'll know where to find me on the Friday night.

Just received confirmation. I'm legit.

Today is Kelly's 34th Birthday. I got to send her a text that said Were going to Vegas! She replied WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Does this mean you're getting married?

All confirmed! Can't wait to join you amazing people in Vegas.

Happy Birthday to Kelly!! Now to put the arrangements together for the wedding on the greens.

According to the Pauite website, they do weddings and receptions.

Officially in!! Really looking forward to this.

Sorry dudes, you have to put up with my famous self in Vegas!

How many did we get in the initial barrage??

By my count we're at 28, including 11 west coast THPrs (see ** below). Come on west coasters, get on in this! If we don't step up for this incredible Invitiational we're not going to see The Range Finder west of the Mississippi any time soon...plus that, I've got a whole beer riding on this so we need 12 more signups in the next hour and 15 minutes :)

1. War Eagle
  2. Jman
  3. mcoook77
  4. J4U
  5. JeffReedMO
  6. Sighman23
  7. Howzat
  8. C-Mac13**
  9. Michigan Slice
  10. Tequila4Kapp**
  11. Dance_Business
  12. thetopdogg
  13. gcruz86**
  14. dleavitt39**
  15. milehighgolfer**
  16. syndicate559**
  17. Puttin4Bird
  18. Daabiistyle
  19. White Rhino**
  20. RoundersRob**
  21. afwcardinal
  22. RadRob**
  23. Jugger18
  24. c0oncept**
  25. DufferToo**
  26. TripleBogieTim
  27. v.man
  28. mikedean441

Last edited:
umm...im in

That's awesome you can do so many!

I am overpaid in every area of my life! The dates &locations have just worked heavily in my favor!

If anyone needs lessons on how to play Craps, you'll know where to find me on the Friday night.

Roulette! Love to sit & watch the ball spin!

Nate?? Where are you man?

Sorry about that...wasn't sure if you and JB and GG went toward the count. List updated accordingly.

Im golfing, me and my partner will win this, thanks to me not going ball in pocket on #1 unlike last time

Back