The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

If all of those in tequila's list actually paid, that is MIGHTY impressive for only 50 minutes in!

YES!! Cheryl pulls thru. Payment sent!!

Okay. I'm going to the range to burn off a little of this tension. Hopefully, when I get back, this thing will be sold out. Gotta be the best value of the season.

sounds like Nate found a Masters trip that might be tying up his funds.

Yep, just heard the same. Oh well, just means another spot for a lucky THP'er!!

Masters?! pffffffffffffft, where are his priorities?

sounds like Nate found a Masters trip that might be tying up his funds.

DAABII making the trip from up north, way to go man!

Got that right, deano. Can't pass up this Huge THP event and another chance to meet THPers. See ya there.

Edit: Officially in this now. I guess, Cheryl can come along too. hehehe

Roulette! Love to sit & watch the ball spin!

LOL. worst odds ever. If I am going to drop $ in Vegas I am going to go with the best odds I can get. I want the house edge to be as low as possible and that only comes in Craps. (unless you are a really good card counter)

Confirmed. Jman is Vegas bound for the FIRST TIME!

is there a snoop dog concert the same weekend in vegas? i'd be interested in seeing a show while im out there.

I am so jacked up right now, knowing I am going to be a part of this. And, I don't have to decrease my Frequent Hackers Miles counter in my signature.

LOL. worst odds ever. If I am going to drop $ in Vegas I am going to go with the best odds I can get. I want the house edge to be as low as possible and that only comes in Craps. (unless you are a really good card counter)

If you're good at PaiGow poker strategy, you can sit a $5 table in Vegas for hours, drink for free, and walk out even or ahead.

Skimming the list of entries, this is going to be amazing. I hope there are lots of videos cameras rolling this weekend.

Yes! I'm in. Now off to get some lessons so I don't embarrass myself come the big weekend. Can't wait to meet everybody.

Not so worried about embarrassing myself as I am about letting my partner down.

Nope, had everything up in different windows ready to go! Main forum, PM's, and PayPal

You forgot Tapatalk, slacker. :D

Just stand on the range near me, you will instantly look better.

I've got dibs!!

Skimming the list of entries, this is going to be amazing. I hope there are lots of videos cameras rolling this weekend.

its in vegas i hope theres no cameras rolling.

Confirmed. Jman is Vegas bound for the FIRST TIME!
First time? Really? How have you never been there? Vegas is awesome! Us Vets will show you how it's done!

:alien:

is there a snoop dog concert the same weekend in vegas? i'd be interested in seeing a show while im out there.

So you are in on this?

If you're good at PaiGow poker strategy, you can sit a $5 table in Vegas for hours, drink for free, and walk out even or ahead.

For sure. PaiGow is where I go when I need to sit down for a few hours and not lose any money. Granted I might not make any either but its a good place to relax. :)

First time? Really? How have you never been there? Vegas is awesome! Us Vets will show you how it's done!

:alien:

Yep, first time. Not a big gambler, but I do like to party!

Yep, first time. Not a big gambler, but I do like to party!

Prepare for eye candy on a scale unlike any you've ever seen before.

This is all kinds of ridiculous. I just hope THP returns to Vegas next fall when I'll be 21. Wouldn't that be a great way to celebrate 21?

I'm sure you guys will have an absolute blast. THP and Bridgestone don't do things small!

Baccarat has lower house edge than Craps?

Back