The THP Invitational Golf Tournaments

Sounds like a great idea. This website never ceases to amaze me.

Cool. I hope that means the van is making another trip through Tejas in the near future. I really enjoyed the Austin stop, putting faces to names and hanging out eating some Tex-Mex after the round.

This is more than I thought THP would do. Can't wait to find out more. Hell yeah great job

Sounds interesting.. Look forward to more info. THP out west? Say it aint so.... ;)

I guess I'm still missing it. What was the announcement? I saw on the facebook page that there were two new leaders announce. Not sure what that entails, but from everyone's excitement I'd say it's a good thing, so I'm happy for them? Does that relate to the invitational announcement?

Hoping to hear more details on this as well.

I guess I'm still missing it. What was the announcement? I saw on the facebook page that there were two new leaders announce. Not sure what that entails, but from everyone's excitement I'd say it's a good thing, so I'm happy for them? Does that relate to the invitational announcement?
One announcement was the THP invitational for 2013. The other that I made on the Morgan Cup FB page was about Bridgestone chomping back for The Third Annual Morgan Cup and then JB/GG announced the two new forum mods.

One announcement was the THP invitational for 2013.

Ok did I miss something as well? I didn't see a reference to a specific tournament in 2013 called the THP Invitational.

I believe Tadashi is referring to the wording used in the 1st line of the article. It states "each year THP brings", so it was an assumption.

Ok did I miss something as well? I didn't see a reference to a specific tournament in 2013 called the THP Invitational.

No, the announcement (on the first page of this thread) is basically about the fact that there will be multiple "THP Invitationals" at some point. No further details are known...which is driving us crazy, hehe.

No, the announcement (on the first page of this thread) is basically about the fact that there will be multiple "THP Invitationals" at some point. No further details are known...which is driving us crazy, hehe.

Sure is dude!

OKay, I got it. So there won't be any immediate announcements as far as what the THP Invitational will entail, or what it will take to get the "Invite". There may be some "upcoming" announcements, but nothing immediately on the horizon. Sit and stew fellas (and gals)!! Should be fun and interesting though from what I've read about all of the other events.

OKay, I got it. So there won't be any immediate announcements as far as what the THP Invitational will entail, or what it will take to get the "Invite". There may be some "upcoming" announcements, but nothing immediately on the horizon. Sit and stew fellas (and gals)!! Should be fun and interesting though from what I've read about all of the other events.

I would never say that. You just never know when we are going to announce something. We like to keep people on their toes of course.

I would never say that. You just never know when we are going to announce something. We like to keep people on their toes of course.

Which also keeps us from being productive at work......

This just means I have to check THP 6 times a day instead of the usual 2-3 times a day.

Sounds like it will be a fun event.....depending on who's invited to the party.

Well now doesn't this sound like fun!

WOW! I have to say I am speechless on this amazing announcement. Great tease JB. Can't wait to get more information on this one.

THP...This Here's Proof of just how amazing our golf forum is.

TapAhoy!

Sounds like it will be a fun event.....depending on who's invited to the party.

lol, well it is guaranteed to be THPers, so the invitees will be awesome folks.

I'm wondering about the format of these tourneys will be...match play? Stroke play? Will it be a singles event or a "team" event? Can't wait to hear more.

I'm wondering about the format of these tourneys will be...match play? Stroke play? Will it be a singles event or a "team" event? Can't wait to hear more.

I think match play is so much more exciting than stroke play- and I hope they would keep that consistent with the MC.

I'm hoping more of a stroke play type of event or even a stableford. We already have The Morgan Cup for match play format.

I'm hoping more of a stroke play type of event or even a stableford. We already have The Morgan Cup for match play format.

I don't even know what Stableford is Forum Leader Dean but I like your thoughts.

But this may, depending on way in, give more people a better chance to play match play. As it stands currently there are only 12 MC spots left. While we do have MC for match play not everyone gets to play in MC, but this will probably be more for the masses.

Back